WBB: Season tip-off at noon today at Hilton on ESPN+

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Sorry if it was already discussed but what happened to lindsey jarosinski? She’s no longer on the roster?

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
Not sure when the game was actually arranged but Brittany Lange, our former player and staff, was the head coach from 2013-2020.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Is there an online audio feed? I'm still working. :)

OK, I just found it via Cyclones.com. New guy has interesting voice. Seems a little rushed and not quite into rhythm. I'd like a touch more "deepness" to the quality. Not lower, just a bit more fullness, if that's a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: C.John

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
We've seen Ryan, Rae, and Lexi at point. Ryan looks to be the #1 point right now, but I still expect to see all three there in most if not all games.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Yep. I thought it could have just been our usage or some Roku issue. It's not bad, but it's been noticeable.

Also audio related: the commercials about blow my eardrums out compared to the game!

Yeah, they are LOUD and the audio skipped a couple of times at the start of the Ryan video.

Still not as glitchy as Cy.TV was at time. And we don't get those Iowa company commercials. #relentlessly_at_your_service

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron