JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Because we will be without a key player that has yet to be announced.
If you are just throwing sh*t against the wall before one of the biggest games in Cyclone history you deserve a permaban, cone of shame, and public flogging.

• Agree
Reactions: jdcyclone19

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
If you are just throwing sh*t against the wall before one of the biggest games in Cyclone history you deserve a permaban, cone of shame, and public flogging.
Review my track record of informational FB posts...

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Review my track record of informational FB posts...
giphy.gif

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Is that the one we're not suppose to talk about because Herman reads these message boards or has there been another one?
I completely forgot about that.. QUICK, everyone start throwing out disinformation.

Reactions: Aclone

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Jaquan Bailey will be the QB the first 3 drives.
I actually heard Breece has the Heisman in the bag and doesn't want to get injured, so we're going to sit him. Dekker's looks to be more improved than Purdy so we're going to go with him. And our entire 1st team defense is suspended 3 quarters.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
I think Saturday's performance coupled with the second half performance against Baylor is why fans are excited. 6 straight quarters of damn near perfect football. Were either team great? No, but how many times have we laid eggs right before going into a big game? We're playing terrific football right now. Does that mean we're going to kill Texas? No.

Also, let's not poo poo our loss @ OSU. We were in that game down to the wire, missed two field goals, and played them when they were fully healthy. OSU this year is completely different than the Notre Dame game or even the 2018 Texas game.
This sounds like nut cup talk, which is always reasonable. I’m trying to take mine off. Maybe I’m drinking too much of the koolaid but other than that clusterf*ck against UL and whatever that was the first half of the Baylor game, this team just feels different. If you listen to Bruns talk about them, I think he would agree. This is a veteran group that wants it and has the talent and personnel to take the next step. They may not but it is right there and it’s not some pie and the sky deal where they need to run a triple reverse fly flicker thing to beat them. They can smash them in the mouth and just plain beat them. Hell, even the kicking game has shown it can do it when necessary. I don’t see them not being ready or wilting.
I agree that this team feels different. Last year's team wouldn't have come back against Baylor.

Each time a MC team has had a chance to take the next step it's been a disappointing performance. I'm not bemoaning the chances, it's great that we actually are in those games and being a Cyclone fan you wouldn't ever think you would have opportunities like this. The growth has come incrementally they just haven't resulted in big stage game wins. Hoping it does this week, but not expecting it.

Reactions: Statefan10