The Fran fade

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I know. Seems like they offer every kid from the state of Minnesota but don't offer an instate kid? They are hard to figure but I guess whatever they do seems to work for them.

Think of all the good players Iowa State has had from Wisconsin and the only one Wisconsin really went after was Matt Thomas IIRC

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OMG! You're absolutely delusional!! If Garza is such an amazing player with such high end talent, can you explain why the NBA doesn't want him then? Because as you've stated, he was runner up to NPOY. You'd think the NBA would be licking their chops to have such a talent as that

You can have the 2nd team all conference guy that gets drafted in the lottery.

I am thrilled Iowa has a returning conference POTY, first team all American and runner up NPOY coming back.

• Funny
Reactions: Cytown12

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
You're obsessed with me.

And you seem really hung up on the skin color of the Iowa basketball team.

I would think Iowa has a good shot at landing him if he's a take for Fran.
I would hope so lol Appalachian State and NDSU are power houses though.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
You're obsessed with me.

And you seem really hung up on the skin color of the Iowa basketball team.

I would think Iowa has a good shot at landing him if he's a take for Fran.

Another "obsession" line from a hawk troll on an Cyclone site. LMAOF!!

Remind us again who was hung up on skin color bringing the Fennelly/Moody issue to light? Was that you by chance? I think it was. Just STFU!!

Sounds like the offer list for an ISU football commit this cycle.

This is thread about basketball not football!! Had to remind you of this as you do to us.
Such a horrible take on your part yet again.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Bucknell and Georgetown football offers seem worse than NDSU and Appalachian St basketball offers.
Eh it's a bit different considering how many players you take in a bball class and how many players you take in a fball class.