Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Gunk

Jul 12, 2017
NE Iowa
The University of Iowa has just announced it will give away trash cans to the first 500 people at the home football opener. Go early to get yours! Limited edition first 50 signed by Chris Doyle.

tcan.jpg

kcbob79clone

Iowa has a top-20 class while ISU is on life-support trying to stay within the top 50.

That's funny.

So it never was about AA players being mistreated it always was about recruiting classes and wins. I didn't think you could sink any lower in my eyes but you managed to do it.

Friday was not a good day for Iowa football but the justifications that followed are making today another bad day.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
watching hawk fans defend their program is a bitter reminder that we haven't evolved that far from basic tribal behavior.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
So it never was about AA players being mistreated it always was about recruiting classes and wins. I didn't think you could sink any lower in my eyes but you managed to do it.

Friday was not a good day for Iowa football but the justifications that followed are making today another bad day.

200.gif

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
This is true activism here folks.

Scrolling through your Twitter feed and you have literally dozens of tweets or retweets about the Iowa issues and not one about George Floyd or any other race issue.

I wonder why you are so focused on the one.

Going to go out on a limb here....but maybe because this thread is named.

"Kirk Ferentz Labeled Racist"

Let's continue to change the subject on things and keep the denial going dipsh$t!!

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Yes, let me guess that makes me a racist?

My guess is a typical tavern hok who's only concern is with Barta hiring another Lickliter who would not be the scrambled egg control freak that you have now.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
This is true activism here folks.

Scrolling through your Twitter feed and you have literally dozens of tweets or retweets about the Iowa issues and not one about George Floyd or any other race issue.

I wonder why you are so focused on the one.
Because you deserve it, tool.

Reactions: cycloner29

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Because you deserve it, tool.

The reason is evident.

Like many others in this thread, he only cares about race issues if they occur inside the Iowa football program.

The list of posters that fit this description here is getting quite long.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
The reason is evident.

Like many others in this thread, he only cares about race issues if they occur inside the Iowa football program.

I mean how exactly do you think you could prove such a claim? Everyone is anonymous. You got tails running on your enemies in here or something?

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
The reason is evident.

I've been in the George Floyd thread but the reason I seem to post here more is nobody in the other thread is choosing to defend the murderous cops.

However, I do applaud you for seeing the similarities between the two situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron