Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

Good stuff and great to see that meaningful positive changes are already happening within the program. Much more work to be done but indications seem to be that there's a great energy in the lockerroom and the program is on its way to getting to a stronger, healthier place for everyone. Daniels will always be a great Hawkeye and deserves a lot of credit for helping to make all of this positive change happen.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Yikes about what? 20+ years of racism is worse than anything any other CFB coach has done
I'm not here to say what is worse, but racism, rape, and child molestation are all awful.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
If Captain Kirk can still turn the 2 stars into 1st round draft picks without Chris Doyle, then he's probably fine. Life on the recruiting trail isn't going to pretty though.

Captain Kirk has almost spent his 9 lives, but he's been helped out by a complicit media.

Last edited:

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Well yeah but only one coach took part in the act and that's Kirk
I'm honestly not sure one player came out and said Kirk Ferentz said something racist to them. They all said it was his culture that was discriminatory and he allowed his coaches to get away from racist comments made towards players. All of which are bad. But, that'd put him on the same level as Briles and Paterno in the fact that neither of them raped women or molested kids, however they were helping cover up those two things and allowed them to happen under their watch.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Yikes about what? 20+ years of racism is worse than anything any other CFB coach has done
I'm going to go ahead and say rape and child molestation are far and away worst than the racial bias that has occurred under KF.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I'm going to go ahead and say rape and child molestation are far and away worst than the racial bias that has occurred under KF.
I don't think we want to dig too deep into the rape conversation as it pertains to Kirk..

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm honestly not sure one player came out and said Kirk Ferentz said something racist to them. They all said it was his culture that was discriminatory and he allowed his coaches to get away from racist comments made towards players. All of which are bad. But, that'd put him on the same level as Briles and Paterno in the fact that neither of them raped women or molested kids, however they were helping cover up those two things and allowed them to happen under their watch.

10 players came out with allegations of Kirk being racist towards them

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Wadley and DJK obviously. Others that were really bad about Kirk being racist:

Maurice Fleming
Terrance Harris
Javon Foy
Johnathan Parker
Yup. Think any one of those guys were interviewed by HB?

Reactions: CyTwins

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
What has happened to the "time stamp" documents that remain unseen?

Status
Not open for further replies.