Who Remembers The Beatles?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Another guess. "You Never Give Me Your Money" because of the "yellow lorry slow" next to "Drive my Car". Can't figure out the two flowers with the bee and the for rent sign, or the two kids looking at the merry-go-round, the girl is scowling and stepping on something.
Not finding the "yellow lorry slow" reference.
The two kids was one of our reasonable guesses.

NenoFone

Feb 12, 2013
WDM
Not finding the "yellow lorry slow" reference.
The two kids was one of our reasonable guesses.
Just to the left of the bright yellow car is a darker yellow object, looks like a truck to me. British for truck is lorry. Can't rememer the entire lyric but "yellow lorry slow, nowhere to go. But oh that magic feeling, nowhere to go"

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Just to the left of the bright yellow car is a darker yellow object, looks like a truck to me. British for truck is lorry. Can't rememer the entire lyric but "yellow lorry slow, nowhere to go. But oh that magic feeling, nowhere to go"
Can you zoom on the images on the truck (lorry)? I didn't know the song, but my friends got it, and it's already on our list here.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Possible...but look at his body...

Twist and Shout
I don't remember them actually coming, but I DO remember them on the Ed Sullivan show. I was 9. My father complained throughout the performance about how long their hair was and how silly the lyrics were. :D

I remember seeing them getting off the plane (on tv). Then on Ed Sullivan Show. I was also 9. Got my first guitar when I was 11.

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Sorry,...late to the party.

We had a color tv!(pops was part of a successful veterinary practice). Sunday night was NBC. Wonderful World of Disney, Bonanza.

However, that night, we had Ed Sullivan on. I was 7, and I didn't know what happened, but knew something BIG was happening.

Born in the sweet spot, old enough to remember all the chaos and hearing the brilliant music(mom had her kitchen radio tuned to KSTT, the QCA pop station),
I learned how to absorb the beauty surrounding all of us every day.

Even today.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Without going back thru entire thread , I might have missed a reference — for the "Baby You're A Rich Man" -- is a song represented by the woman to the right who's holding the baby and seeming to react?

matclone

Nov 13, 2016
Without going back thru entire thread , I might have missed a reference — for the "Baby You're A Rich Man" -- is a song represented by the woman to the right who's holding the baby and seeming to react?
At first I thought the man in the carriage might be mean Mr. Mustard (yellow something in his hand; sister Pam took him out), but then I couldn't detect a ten bob note up his nose, and it wasn't on the list.