Who Remembers The Beatles?

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Just heard and found

Fool on the Hill
Glass Onion

(that is the thing with Beatles songs, most were 3:00 or less)

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Baby, You're a Rich Man
Baby's in Black
Any Time at All ("24/8"; two-fer with Eight Days a Week)

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Iowa Falls
We talking Beatles as the bugs or the band? Im sure some of you are old enough to remember when the bugs came to the US

matclone

Nov 13, 2016
I thought the guys in lower left were "I'm so tired"
The guy yawning is "I'm So Tired".
The guy carrying the tools is "Carry that Weight"
The guy leaning against the sign is at "Penny Lane"

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
We talking Beatles as the bugs or the band? Im sure some of you are old enough to remember when the bugs came to the US
I don't remember them actually coming, but I DO remember them on the Ed Sullivan show. I was 9. My father complained throughout the performance about how long their hair was and how silly the lyrics were. :D

matclone

Nov 13, 2016
I don't remember them actually coming, but I DO remember them on the Ed Sullivan show. I was 9. My father complained throughout the performance about how long their hair was and how silly the lyrics were. :D
Ed Sullivan Feb 9, 1964 was their coming out in the U.S.

NenoFone

Feb 12, 2013
WDM
Same here, my dad hated the Beatles. Then about 5 years later I started liking Black Sabbath and Alice Cooper, suddenly the Beatles were OK.

Reactions: Arkansas

Help Support Us

Become a patron