Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Those posts are all Twins referencing his made up source. Everyone knew that Hankins was unhappy with the Iowa staff because he posted as such on his Instagram. No one on here disputed that. However, Twins used that as an opportunity to fabricate a rumor about Hankins transferring. He was trolling - might I add very poorly - and you somehow are unable to see that. Pretty sad.
Dude you can’t be helped. I literally showed you proof where Twins said in the first two pages of this forum that Hankins wasn’t transferring but could be something else. Y’all can’t be helped

Last edited:

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Welp, I guess we finally know what Ferentz and staff really mean when they say we do it the “Iowa way” now

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Those posts are all Twins referencing his made up source. Everyone knew that Hankins was unhappy with the Iowa staff because he posted as such on his Instagram. No one on here disputed that. However, Twins used that as an opportunity to fabricate a rumor about Hankins transferring. He was trolling - might I add very poorly - and you somehow are unable to see that. Pretty sad.

Do you think Kirk survives this?

Reactions: aauummm

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
Nothing directly but a lot of the comments on the “Iowa culture” sounded like they were implying Ferentz had a big part in it.
I didn’t necessarily read it that way but that’s just one persons interpretation. Everything negative I read was direct interactions with Doyle.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Nothing directly but a lot of the comments on the “Iowa culture” sounded like they were implying Ferentz had a big part in it.

I think Kirk will survive, unless somebody comes out and says they reported Doyle’s behavior to KF and nothing was done.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Dude you can’t be helped. I literally showed you proof where Twins said in the first two pages of this forum that Hankins wasn’t transferring but could be something else. Y’all can be helped

Lol, you are clueless dude. This thread was titled something to the effect of “Matt Hankins Potential Transfer” until tonight, and you want to try to pretend that Twins wasn’t trolling about Hankins transferring? Good lord.

Twins’ posts that you referenced claimed that Hankins was upset with the coaching staff and that the Iowa staff only cared about him as a football player. Those are statements taken directly from Hankins’ IG post. Twins didn’t add any commentary to those posts other than to reference his made up source and the possibility of Hankins transferring.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Can’t say m surprised. I’m sure this happens with a lot of old guard regimes. So happy have a young progressive leadership in Cyclone athletics.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
If Brian was in weight rooms and saw/heard this stuff as a player and it still goes on while he's a coach? Yikes.

Reactions: CyDude16

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
I think Kirk will survive, unless somebody comes out and says they reported Doyle’s behavior to KF and nothing was done.

Yeah, with a big caveat of this only being a few hours old, I think he’s one of the few coaches in the country with enough goodwill to survive this pretty easily.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Yeah, with a big caveat of this only being a few hours old, I think he’s one of the few coaches in the country with enough goodwill to survive this pretty easily.

Agree. But the way this has blown up it could change very quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron