Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
Also, for someone like kirk, he has no Twitter and likes to stay out of stuff like this. I'm the same way. Like you said I'd be surprised if he hasn't in some way communicated with the team about it.

KF is either in person or by talking on the phone. No tweets, facebook, instagram or snaps, etc.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
KF is either in person or by talking on the phone. No tweets, facebook, instagram or snaps, etc.
Thanks for the breaking news Yowza, everyone has known that since Jane Meyer became a millionaire.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Can someone make a chart of every guy's usernames?

I've gotten completely lost.

Clarence is Yeahbuddy. Rates every one of my posts and says that Hankins isn't talking about Iowa coaches in his post. That's classic buddy. Benji is Brodie. That one is too easy. Legend is just sensitive and uninformed. Those are the three main retread ones now

May 27, 2020
Clarence is Yeahbuddy. Rates every one of my posts and says that Hankins isn't talking about Iowa coaches in his post. That's classic buddy. Benji is Brodie. That one is too easy. Legend is just sensitive and uninformed. Those are the three main retread ones now
I never said hankins wasnt talking about iowa coaches. You made that up. Also, this is my only username, you made that up also. And i rate a **** ton of posts, but i dont rate all your posts. You also made that up.
So business as usual for you.

Tony Gunk

Jul 12, 2017
NE Iowa
Can someone make a chart of every guy's usernames?

I've gotten completely lost.

tumblr_npesmhfoiY1qd4w1no7_250.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I never said hankins wasnt talking about iowa coaches. You made that up. Also, this is my only username, you made that up also. And i rate a **** ton of posts, but i dont rate all your posts. You also made that up.
So business as usual for you.

Business as usual for me when you've had an account here for 5 days? Let me guess "you lurked before" and just randomly decided to join and be one of the most active posters on here lol

May 27, 2020
Business as usual for me when you've had an account here for 5 days? Let me guess "you lurked before" and just randomly decided to join and be one of the most active posters on here lol
Read one of my first posts, i said I've visited this site for a year or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.