Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
So all the white ISU fans are ok with other white ISU fans trolling about the racial situation going on in this country right now? You might want to stop the trolling and actually think about how this looks for you right now.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So all the white ISU fans are ok with other white ISU fans trolling about the racial situation going on in this country right now? You might want to stop the trolling and actually think about how this looks for you right now.

Who's trolling?

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines

Literally no one is trolling the situation. What was posted was certainly worth a new thread given his Instagram story.

Someone please ban this tool

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010

Nerd.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
We're not the school who has kept its mouth shut from the public and at the least the football team during a time where it's very important to have some sort of discussion.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
As soon as the post from Hankins dropped Twins started stiring the pot. First he said he was transferring, but didn't know what he posted. He started posting that in all the in state forum threads. Then he started this thread and acted like he didn't know what Hankins posted.

If anyone thinks Twins did anything other that stir the pot and trolling on this, then they don't even know when they are getting trolled.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
We're not the school who has kept its mouth shut from the public and at the least the football team during a time where it's very important to have some sort of discussion.

You are an honest guy, do you really think Twins wasn't fully aware of what Hankins said with the first post he made about it?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
As soon as the post from Hankins dropped Twins started stiring the pot. First he said he was transferring, but didn't know what he posted. He started posting that in all the in state forum threads. Then he started this thread and acted like he didn't know what Hankins posted.

If anyone thinks Twins did anything other that stir the pot and trolling on this, then they don't even know when they are getting trolled.

This is a newsworthy subject. I don't know how you don't understand that. Did you see what he posted? This place would be melting down if that happened within our program. You're making yourself look dumb here

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I'm shocked the mods over here are letting this troll go on. The mods on Rivals shut the same crap down on the Iowa site when some guy tried to troll about this.

You know how you can not have to be subjected to this? leave

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
This is a newsworthy subject. I don't know how you don't understand that. Did you see what he posted? This place would be melting down if that happened within our program. You're making yourself look dumb here

he passed that landmark a long time ago.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018

This subject is being discusses all over the country right now, I'm not sure how you are missing that.

Listen man, you can pretend all you want, but you simply lied about why you were posting in the first place that you were hearing Hankins was transferring. You know everything that goes on with Iowa athletics the second it happens, and you want everyone to believe that what you "heard" was Hankins was transferring and that you didn't know what he said? LOL man, the ISU posters will slobber up whatever slop you feed them, but I'm not buying your crap for one second. You started off with a troll about Hankins transferring when you knew darn well what he said.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
You are an honest guy, do you really think Twins wasn't fully aware of what Hankins said with the first post he made about it?
I have no idea whether Twins knew what Hankins was frustrated about or not. Twins might not have put two and two together. It's clear Hankins is indeed upset at the coaches though.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
This subject is being discusses all over the country right now, I'm not sure how you are missing that.

Listen man, you can pretend all you want, but you simply lied about why you were posting in the first place that you were hearing Hankins was transferring. You know everything that goes on with Iowa athletics the second it happens, and you want everyone to believe that what you "heard" was Hankins was transferring and that you didn't know what he said? LOL man, the ISU posters will slobber up whatever slop you feed them, but I'm not buying your crap for one second. You started off with a troll about Hankins transferring when you knew darn well what he said.

I didn't lie and relayed exactly what I heard. I didn't know what he said until it was posted in this thread and it's worse than I expected. You're making yourself look bad here man

Status
Not open for further replies.