Barta Extended!

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
To be fair, you're trying to passive aggressively troll him and other ISU fans now in your back and forth with me haha

This is true. I was just testing you to make sure you can start spotting these smarter trolls that don't seem like trolls.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020

Iowa fans know exactly how the priority points system works with season ticket renewals. Nothing has changed except people can get credit for buying tickets in 2020 without actually doing it.

It appears the only people who need a press release to follow along are clone fans.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
If you think I'm gonna now throw a life line to a troll of yours that I have already sunk, you are mistaken.

CyTwins DEMANDS that a Press Release be created and distributed so his feeble mind can understand how priority points work in the context of the Iowa Football Season Ticket Renewal process.

He won’t rest until he gets it either.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
CyTwins DEMANDS that a Press Release be created and distributed so his feeble mind can understand now priority points work in the context of the Iowa Football Season Ticket Renewal process.

I gotta say nothing stops him. Even when his troll is completely sunk he pretends it is alive and well and claims you are waving a white flag.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I gotta say nothing stops him. Even when his troll is completely sunk he pretends it is alive and well and claims you are waving a white flag.

Still waving it lol. If Barta comes out and says you can keep you seats even if it don't buy this year I will apologize to Tim but he is coming off as a scumbag right now

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
This is true. I was just testing you to make sure you can start spotting these smarter trolls that don't seem like trolls.

I remember 10-12 years ago when I first fell for trolling (before that didn't know it was a "thing"). Guy on Twitter was dead pan seriously claiming Kentucky could beat an NBA tea. I was just going off on how dumb that was and it just fueled him more and more. It was well played. We became twitter friends after that actually haha.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Still waving it lol. If Barta comes out and says you can keep you seats even if it don't buy this year I will apologize to Tim but he is coming off as a scumbag right now

What do you think of Pollard telling current season ticket holders that if the don't re up by June 12 and give a donation to the Cyclone club that they can't attend a single game? Seems pretty harsh since many didn't have to donate at all before to get season tickets.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020

People not purchasing season tickets in 2020 who come back to renew in 2021 will get priority points for 2020. Their ability to keep the seats they had in 2019 has nothing to do with what each individual ticket holder does or doesn’t do in 2020.

No press release is needed for how the priority points system works for season football ticket renewals. Unless you are a clone fan who doesn’t understand it. Then apparently all the press releases in the world can’t help some.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
What do you think of Pollard telling current season ticket holders that if the don't re up by June 12 and give a donation to the Cyclone club that they can't attend a single game? Seems pretty harsh since many didn't have to donate at all before to get season tickets.

Oh OK now you're trolling

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Oh OK now you're trolling

What are you talking about, it is right in Pollards statement:

Any fan who does not renew their season tickets and make their Cyclone Club donation by June 12, 2020 will not be provided the opportunity to attend any games this fall

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Any fan who does not renew their season tickets and make their Cyclone Club donation by June 12, 2020 will not be provided the opportunity to attend any games this fall

Trollolol

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Trollolol

Pollard is trolling in this statement? I don't personally see it, but whatever you say.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Pollard is trolling in this statement? I don't personally see it, but whatever you say.

I must say nothing stops you when you are trolling. You're persistent even though you're bad at it

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Fascinating to watch our favorite troll (Twins) work his magic on Hok fans right here on our site where, in fact, they are trying to troll, but failing miserably.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Fascinating to watch our favorite troll (Twins) work his magic on Hok fans right here on our site where, in fact, they are trying to troll, but failing miserably.

No need to troll when we can use Pollards actual statements. Care to tell us what you think he really meant?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

You were never taught how to read very well were you.....?

Help Support Us

Become a patron