On to 2021

ACSlater

Nov 28, 2012
This would be a shot in the arm for the staff on the recruiting side. Whiffing on the blue chips so need to hold down the transfer portal. Lets make it happen KD and Co.

I keep saying this only to be called a troll... Maybe if I was AcCySlater or Cy Triplet I wouldn’t get called a troll for calling out our staffs recruiting shortfalls.

pancake

Nov 19, 2017
I agree. This would be a huge get. One this staff needs.
This would be a modest get - he is a one dimensional wrestler who surfs for a couple of big moves from neutral and is pretty much handled by anyone with solid fundamentals and an all around game.

csteve

Feb 11, 2011
This would be a modest get - he is a one dimensional wrestler who surfs for a couple of big moves from neutral and is pretty much handled by anyone with solid fundamentals and an all around game.
Simple fact is that he is a very solid wrestler whose losses the past year were mostly to top 10 guys. He's had some solid wins as well. Get him with our staff and who knows how he could develop and shore up his fundamentals. He's a known quality collegiate wrestler and that can't be said for some high school recruits that may or may not pan out. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
If this was academic I could see but I guarantee there’s not a single guy in that picture who will say they were an all American in 2020 because the NWCA anointed them that.
Ok fine. Then Iowa guys aren't AA either.

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
Simple fact is that he is a very solid wrestler whose losses the past year were mostly to top 10 guys. He's had some solid wins as well. Get him with our staff and who knows how he could develop and shore up his fundamentals. He's a known quality collegiate wrestler and that can't be said for some high school recruits that may or may not pan out. I'd take him in a heartbeat.
Any one know if we are pursuing him ?