DeJulius Thread: What I'm hearing

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
You might want to go check out CW's video on the cyclone fanatic facebook page right before Turner announced yesterday. He did not mention bowling green at all. His sources are not that good right now
Except the part where he posted that he heard Turner would go back to Bowling Green yesterday morning.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
You might want to go check out CW's video on the cyclone fanatic facebook page right before Turner announced yesterday. He did not mention bowling green at all. His sources are not that good right now

Read the thread about Turner, prior to his announcement, CW said he was hearing BG.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

Or look at the 4/11 thread yesterday where CW updated the prediction to BG an hour before Turner announced. I truly think it was Missou this weekend and he had a late change of heart late Sunday.
Regardless CW just sharing what he heard either way and we know he is close enough to the program to get info and only shares when he is confident.

Reactions: heitclone

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Never say never, but this won’t be as good of a case as Bolton.

Didn't Penn State's coach get in trouble for something that year? I thought Bolton's was kind of a no-brainer for that reason. I haven't heard anything that would be grounds for DeJulius to get one, but who knows?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Guys, you might want to check out any post this dip$hit has ever made.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
If this happens --

upload_2020-4-14_9-43-27.png

It would mean that Prohm has essentially kept replacing that class on the fly.

Horton-Tucker became Bolton at the SG spot.

Then Johnson becomes Griffin at the wing.

And now DeJulius would replace Haliburton as the PG.

The only original would be Conditt, but everybody has a 1:1 replacement.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I know but the current worldwide situation will help our case

I'm not disagreeing, but I'm generally curious about this. Are you saying the NCAA is going to grant every transfer immediate eligibility due to COVID? I hadn't heard that being in the mix.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
I know but the current worldwide situation will help our case

Not sure why they wouldn’t just adopt the one time transfer rule at this point if they are going to say CoVid is a reason to transfer. I really think that is the only way for DD. Other than an argument that Michigan has a higher Co-Vid infection rate than Iowa.

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
I think it was assumed that Turner staying at BG was a real possibility. That was being publicly reported by everyone.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron