*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Only hesitation with Michael - is he on at night? My guess is someone like oldman isn’t mafia because no way someone would put in who they want dead at 5 if that person was top of the leaderboard.

HOWEVA

If Michaels on at night, I could vote him out

Michael was around last night

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
But the mafia knows who the AC is. What I'm saying is that the AC is probably not one of the people who voted for DSMcy. Because why would the mafia take out somebody who has a 25% chance of becoming a member of their mafia?

8- DSMcy (cokane 10:36 am) (mj4cy 1:14 pm) (Gordyo5 4:33 pm) (gipper 6:47 pm) (andybernard 8:09 pm) (jm4cy 8:30 pm) (sarav 8:35 pm) (Fitzy (8:58 pm)

So based on my assumption, these fine folks are not the AC:
CoKane
mj4cy
Gordyo5
gipper
andybernard
SaraV
Fitzy

Reactions: CoKane

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
But the mafia knows who the AC is. What I'm saying is that the AC is probably not one of the people who voted for DSMcy. Because why would the mafia take out somebody who has a 25% chance of becoming a member of their mafia?
I got it now. Thanks.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I'm gonna die today and my vote won't mean anything, but I do want to say that it's suspicious you were the first one to point out this is what the mafia would want to do to fully take advantage of the asymptomatic carrier role. It could just be you figuring out their strategy, or it could be you're the one implementing the strategy. And if it really is a vet pulling the strings behind the scenes, you'd also fit that bill.

Vote michaelrr1.

Alright folks, that's it for me. I'll fade silently into the night and won't defend myself the rest of the day. Just remember this post/logic when I turn up innocent.

You seem crazy, man. It's not even night, bro.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
8- DSMcy (cokane 10:36 am) (mj4cy 1:14 pm) (Gordyo5 4:33 pm) (gipper 6:47 pm) (andybernard 8:09 pm) (jm4cy 8:30 pm) (sarav 8:35 pm) (Fitzy (8:58 pm)

CoKane
mj4cy
Gordyo5
gipper
andybernard
SaraV
Fitzy

So you're saying you're the AC. Got it.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Why would michael lay out his whole strategy if he were mafia?
1. What does it matter that the innocents know? We can't do anything to stop the "kill the runner-up" strategy.

2. It paints him in a positive light by "uncovering" the mafia's strategy.

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
1. What does it matter that the innocents know? We can't do anything to stop the "kill the runner-up" strategy.

2. It paints him in a positive light by "uncovering" the mafia's strategy.

...I suppose.

vote Fitzy

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Wow, so I guess throwing theories out there trying to figure things out means I'm mafia. I'll just use random.org to vote instead.

I'm betting the mafia can just lie low, slide under the radar for the time being, and wait to spread instead of risking any attention.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011

CoKane
mj4cy
Gordyo5
gipper
andybernard
SaraV
Fitzy
As a reg inno not on the list. I would find it acceptable to be voted out if it helps the innos.

But... If I am the AC, I'm technically part of the mafia, and don't want the innos to win but finding the AC.
But chances are greater that I'm a reg inno than the AC.

Don't vote me out yet. How about that.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
for now I like the logic on michael, and they way he was explaining things today make me think he is mafia, and trying to hide by creating theories he probably already thought about. I've been in mafia's with him and I think we've tried to do similiar things.

vote michael

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Unfortunately I gotta vote for fitzy.

He used the "I'm not gonna put up a fight or post anymore today" defeated move which I used once as mafia long ago.

I'm not 100% sold of course, but I'm going for it.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land

He used the "I'm not gonna put up a fight or post anymore today" defeated move which I used once as mafia long ago.

False. I said I wouldn't defend myself, which I'm not. But I was providing further logic behind my michael theory.

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
Fitzy did his whole apathetic routine and said that was it for him and he was going to do something else. Hour later, he quickly responds to my question. Why you keeping

Not only that, but an hour later he quickly responded to my question. He's definitely keeping an eye on things. That's why I voted for him.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I don't buy the noob thing. I think the mafia is feeling nervous and wants to throw people off. I think the mafia is an experienced player that doesn't talk a whole lot.

Vote michael
Look at the genius that had this thought YESTERDAY.

Now that other people see how great it was...

Rescind Sara
Vote Michael

Reactions: Cy$ and Fitzy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron