*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
"Normal innocent role" isn't quite the same as regular innocent. Based on the verbiage, vote JM4CY.

When the presumed mafia numbers are so low though, this really is a crapshoot.
Hell, we had trouble finding mafia when all you had to do was swing a dead cat and you'd hit one. It's ALWAYS a crap shoot the first couple of days. :D

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Top two vote-getters right now are n00bs, and I feel bad for them. They might actually BE dumb enough to take out moores when he was probably dead today, but OTOH, I KNOW there are OG mafia players that are entirely capable of this level of deviousness (is that a word?).

Therefore:

VOTE FITZY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Top two vote-getters right now are n00bs, and I feel bad for them. They might actually BE dumb enough to take out moores when he was probably dead today, but OTOH, I KNOW there are OG mafia players that are entirely capable of this level of deviousness (is that a word?).

Therefore:

VOTE FITZY
HopefulVillainousBlesbok-small.gif

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I can't believe my life has come to this, but you damn kids need to post less random crap so it's easier to read through (God I hate how much I sound like rworkman...)

Sigh, just send me to the ******* retirement home.

I'll be back later to wade through the muck and noob parade to see what theories are out there

gipper2001

Aug 28, 2013
Phoenix
Sorry I haven't had time to post at all. A lot of crazy **** going on at work. I am truly lost in this game so far. I voted moores yesterday, now I am looking at Wanderer or DSMCY.

VOTE DSMCY

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I like this noob @JM4CY. Someone else to fight with @Fitzy for once. This back and forth needs to get nastier though, and preferably one of you is drunk for it.

Good luck though JM, if Fitzy becomes as active as he once was, it's a losing battle 80% of the time.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Well they released new numbers this morning on the potential death toll in the USA, so it looks like Corona is really trying to murder death kill us.

Vote mdk2isu

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I like this noob @JM4CY. Someone else to fight with @Fitzy for once. This back and forth needs to get nastier though, and preferably one of you is drunk for it.

Good luck though JM, if Fitzy becomes as active as he once was, it's a losing battle 80% of the time.
It ended because Fitzy is a scared little beyotch and got called back to French fry line at McDonald’s. They have him working extra during the pandemic. They can’t find good help but I’ll be damned if Fitzy didn’t step up to churn out those tasty fries! Thanks Fitz! True American hero!!

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I can't believe my life has come to this, but you damn kids need to post less random crap so it's easier to read through (God I hate how much I sound like rworkman...)

Sigh, just send me to the ******* retirement home.

I'll be back later to wade through the muck and noob parade to see what theories are out there
What a sad hok fan.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
It ended because Fitzy is a scared little beyotch and got called back to French fry line at McDonald’s. They have him working extra during the pandemic. They can’t find good help but I’ll be damned if Fitzy didn’t step up to churn out those tasty fries! Thanks Fitz! True American hero!!
Now you're trying a little too hard, pal.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I think i've watched all of Netflix at this point.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron