***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

davehon

Apr 4, 2015
I see alot of poster saying that CSP shouldn't get sit out guys...I understand that we need help now but should the thought be let's get the best players we can and figure out if they can play later? Just a thought. Regardless, I want ISU bball to be good sometime so get some dudes.

• Agree
Reactions: Crookedhatkid

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I see alot of poster saying that CSP shouldn't get sit out guys...I understand that we need help now but should the thought be let's get the best players we can and figure out if they can play later? Just a thought. Regardless, I want ISU bball to be good sometime so get some dudes.

Especially with the winds changing and the NCAA granting waivers for immediate eligibility to a majority of transfers with any reason for leaving their program. Take the best talent.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
I kinda agree with this. He's coaching for his job next year, but that doesnt mean he shouldnt try and prepare for future teams because it's possible he succeeds. Im not going to put money on it or anything, but it could happen

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

safmusic

May 30, 2006
How many players left Bob Huggins program last year and he had to retool? A bunch but not sure, some for attitude and other problems. He restocked and early in season was good but had some young good big people, plus some at least OK guards. They did fade badly last half of season. But should have hope for next year unless he has to restock again. Just thinking this may be what Prohm has to do. Huggins is a better teacher so may get faster response from players either recruiting or knowing how to play

Reactions: Cyclonepride

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Just saw DJ Carton is officially transferring.

Yep, would think EIU would be a landing spot...

@jeffborzzello DJ Carton is leaving Ohio State, per the school. Former top-40 recruit took a leave of absence after 20 games this season. Averaged 10.4 points and 3.0 assists.

• Agree
Reactions: Halincandenza

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

@jeffborzzello DJ Carton is leaving Ohio State, per the school. Former top-40 recruit took a leave of absence after 20 games this season. Averaged 10.4 points and 3.0 assists.

I'm guessing he'll get a waiver, he'd be an upgrade for them but they don't have a ton of minutes to throw around next season.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006

Don’t think they have a spot for him right now and no rumors of anything opening up. Doubt he’d end up there anyway.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
How many players left Bob Huggins program last year and he had to retool? A bunch but not sure, some for attitude and other problems. He restocked and early in season was good but had some young good big people, plus some at least OK guards. They did fade badly last half of season. But should have hope for next year unless he has to restock again. Just thinking this may be what Prohm has to do. Huggins is a better teacher so may get faster response from players either recruiting or knowing how to play

Huggins is a coaching elite though with his ability to just change styles year to year. It’s almost like he’s bored.