CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
We have decided to start a prop bet board here in the office on when the Dow will be back above previous high. Remind people this too shall pass... eventually...

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
TSLA finally getting back down to the point of sanity as my buy point for other things. ~$350 / share. Boeing trading like they are out of business, I did not expect that much carnage.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Do you honestly think it’s as easily achievable as it was even 25 years ago?

Well, 25 years ago I was a teen and lived with my parents. I worked and saved. I graduated high school, took out loans, and went to school. Worked while I was there. Graduated and got a **** job out of college paying 28k a year for a skilled/educated position. I hated it but tolerated long enough to get experience to get my foot in The door of a better opportunity. Worked my way up. Nobody paid my way, I didn’t get the benefit of “friends in high places”. I worked, I saved, I took opportunities that I looked for around every corner and under every rock. It happens for millions of people every day. The American dream is there for those who take initiative. Can bad things happen and bottom a person out, yes, absolutely. You can sit in a pity pit or you can go out and find your dream. Freedom, I guess.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron