The Fran fade

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Enjoy it or laugh if you want. I think if they do in fact cancel the tournament it'll be a pretty sad day. There are coaches and players that have worked and dreamed their whole lives of a shot to play in the NCAA tournament. Not to mention the students and fans. The first week of the NCAA tournament has always been one of my favorite times of the whole year. Almost like skipping Christmas! Totally sucks!
I'm OK with it. For obvious reasons. I feel bad for others but gambling on the NCAA tournament is hard...I probably saved money.

Except for that pesky stock market. Glad I'm not retiring soon.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
You’re an obsessed little person.

Maybe you really were corkys stunt double.

what are your screen names on hawk sites?
Amazing you’re still stuck in your high school level musings from 2008 when I first happened upon you
Most people grow up or move on-you, not so much. Surprised you didn’t throw in your micropenis insult-an oldie but a goodie.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I'm OK with it. For obvious reasons. I feel bad for others but gambling on the NCAA tournament is hard...I probably saved money.

Except for that pesky stock market. Glad I'm not retiring soon.
Right. How many million people will save $20 by not having an office pool to burn their $$ on?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Enjoy it or laugh if you want. I think if they do in fact cancel the tournament it'll be a pretty sad day. There are coaches and players that have worked and dreamed their whole lives of a shot to play in the NCAA tournament. Not to mention the students and fans. The first week of the NCAA tournament has always been one of my favorite times of the whole year. Almost like skipping Christmas! Totally sucks!

Are you putting players, coaches, students and fans aspirations to be part of the NCAA tournament above what is happening in the world right now? If it is, that is a really poor take on you part.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cytown12

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Are you putting players, coaches, students and fans aspirations to be part of the NCAA tournament above what is happening in the world right now? If it is, that is a really poor take on you part.
You are a complete tool if that is what you took out of what I said. Good grief.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
You are a complete tool if that is what you took out of what I said. Good grief.

That's what happens when people write on here. You open yourself for a lot of different ways that people can read/interpret it. How dense are you? If you had noticed I asked pretty much a yes or no question, of which you started ranting right away. So I don't know what to think of what you wrote or mean by it. Stop and think once before going off half cocked and post things on here.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
That's what happens when people write on here. You open yourself for a lot of different ways that people can read/interpret it. How dense are you? If you had noticed I asked pretty much a yes or no question, of which you started ranting right away. So I don't know what to think of what you wrote or mean by it. Stop and think once before going off half cocked and post things on here.
answered my question. thanks

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Haven't read much of this thread but I was curious how Iowa fans were taking it and you guys never disappoint.
I'm guessing that every team that is in a tournament of any kind yet to be played is pretty disappointed as are their fans.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
That you are still an idiot? That will never change on here. See what you get yourself into when you can't even answer a question with a yes or no?
Why should I answer a question when my post was self explanatory. It's sad that there may not be a tournament that's all. If Iowa wasn't in it I would still be sad.