The Fran fade

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
200.webp

Hey, if talking **** about some 19 year old kid is what gets him going, more power to him.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Hopefully he doesn't get a hangnail, I'd hate for him to have to shut it down for the season!
What sad little man you are.

Guy sits behind a computer screen and talks **** about the toughness of a 19 year old D1 athlete.
You know this is a terrible troll. There is some reason he thinks this is funny or a solid troll. He doesn’t understand how horrible a human it makes him look like.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I assumed Frederick was, but feel free to correct me as I imagine as obsessive as you are you probably have his birth date, SSN and mother's maiden name memorized.

He's 20. Is that old enough to question Iowa fans who call him "tough" and a "fast healer"?

I mean THT wasn't even off limits to his own fanbase when he was 17 lol

• Dislike
Reactions: Lafaester54

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
He's 20. Is that old enough to question Iowa fans who call him "tough" and a "fast healer"?

I mean THT wasn't even off limits to his own fanbase when he was 17 lol

I question calling out the toughness of a kid you don't know and a situation you know nothing about. You don't know a thing more than he has a "low ankle sprain". You have no idea how severe it is and whether he can play. Also, alot of these decisions are beyond the kid's control. Trainers and coaches have the final say. But by all means, call him out for not being "tough".

Hey, why stop at Frederick? Hell, Tyrese played for 6 minutes with his wrist broken, why can't he be out there now? Tape it up and give it a go? Kid must not be very tough.

Surely you see how dumb that sounds....

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
I question calling out the toughness of a kid you don't know and a situation you know nothing about. You don't know a thing more than he has a "low ankle sprain". You have no idea how severe it is and whether he can play. Also, alot of these decisions are beyond the kid's control. Trainers and coaches have the final say. But by all means, call him out for not being "tough".

Hey, why stop at Frederick? Hell, Tyrese played for 6 minutes with his wrist broken, why can't he be out there now? Tape it up and give it a go? Kid must not be very tough.

I think it's more of an attack on the dumb Iowa fan base than the kid himself. They are all proclaiming him "tough" and a "fast healer", when all anyone knows is that he has a low ankle sprain. So they sound ridiculous and stupid. All Twins is doing is turning it around on them to show how ridiculous it is. Or at least that's what I think he's doing. Maybe he really just thinks the kid is a giant p***y. Can't say for sure.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Are you comparing a low ankle sprain to a fractured wrist? Lol

• Creative

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Also, for the record, this just has the feel of a big Iowa loss coming, doesn't it? I'm probably more bullish on Iowa than any other Iowa State fan on here, but I could see this being a 15+ point game. I think Michigan State has the front court depth to wear down Garza.

I think it is highly likely Iowa gets run out of the gym tonight. In there only two road games played in front of a hostile environment they got blown out. Hope I’m wrong.

Last edited:

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
I think it is highly likely Iowa gets run out of the gym tonight. In there only two road games played in front of a hostile environment they got blown out. Joke I’m wrong.
No question, the line is what 7.5? That's easy money. I'll probably put a couple hundred on Sparty.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I think it is highly likely Iowa gets run out of the gym tonight. In there only two road games played in front of a hostile environment they got blown out. Hope I’m wrong.

I could be wrong but it just has that feel to it. It seems like when Iowa loses on the road they usually lose big.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Also, for the record, this just has the feel of a big Iowa loss coming, doesn't it? I'm probably more bullish on Iowa than any other Iowa State fan on here, but I could see this being a 15+ point game. I think Michigan State has the front court depth to wear down Garza.
Garza is going to get brutalized for sure but probably still get his points. The game will be decided by both teams 3 point shooting. If Sparty makes 10 3s or more the Hawks will get smoked.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Garza is going to get brutalized for sure but probably still get his points. The game will be decided by both teams 3 point shooting. If Sparty makes 10 3s or more the Hawks will get smoked.

Michigan State isn't a very good 3 point shooting team are they? Honestly outside Winston and Tillman I don't know much about them

• Informative

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
well you got one part right. hoks have 0 chance tonight.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I could be wrong but it just has that feel to it. It seems like when Iowa loses on the road they usually lose big.

They’ve been decent on the road when going to places that are pretty quiet and not big home court advantages. But haven’t done well in hostile environments.