*** Official Texas Tech Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
Well there we go, hit the big 3-0.

I don't know if all of the players are terrible because they're terrible, or if they're terrible because Prohm sucks.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyfanisu

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
Today's game is scheduled to be broadcast on ESPNU. Comcast claims ESPN is having issues and therefore they cannot get the signal from ESPN for ESPNU and thus they cannot broadcast the game. Anybody having this problem, or is this a local Comcast issue (Chicagoland area)?
Consider yourself lucky.

• Winner
Reactions: CyBobby

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
was about to half assed defend you before I realized you were trashing yourself.. forcing yourself to be optimistic this season is commendable

I actually thought they had been playing pretty well despite the circumstances lately.

But there's a difference between getting beat physically and just not knowing what to do...ISU was back to the latter tonight.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
After the Florida a and m loss, I decided I just wanted to see good effort consistently. have not gotten that, it’s a constant problem with prohm teams, they just don’t play hard enough for long enough, especially defensively given his lack of ability to have an offensive plan.

solo has turned into a nice post player though, so there is that at least

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I actually thought they had been playing pretty well despite the circumstances lately.

But there's a difference between getting beat physically and just not knowing what to do...ISU was back to the latter tonight.

You can really tell that they don’t practice against any kind of physical play. Jesus they shrunk

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque

Which means they probably beat TCU by double digits Tuesday night