Sign of a good Coach

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I sure hope noboby puts a youtube of that awful hippie "signs" song on this thread.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Hope is key word there. Beard and tech can easily do whatever they want. Isu and prohm, Its the opposite of easy.

The really frightening thing is that Chris Beard and company have 7 count'em 7 Freshmen on the roster, according to espnU.....Beard Owns Prohm and probably always will...welcome to two more years of mbb misery....Lets hope its not more than two years my friends

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
The really frightening thing is that Chris Beard and company have 7 count'em 7 Freshmen on the roster, according to espnU.....Beard Owns Prohm and probably always will...welcome to two more years of mbb misery....Lets hope its not more than two years my friends
I saw that graphic too. Scary. Lol more hope. isu men’s b-ball... We got hope!

Reactions: CyBobby

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA

That’s because Beard is the definition of a good coach. Could you imagine what he would have done with last year’s ISU roster??

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines
Wait....so other teams lose a large amount of players and can rebound to be in contention for an NCAA the next year? I was told it’s impossible.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I watched the replay of the the ISU vs Texas Tech game from 1997 earlier today on cyclones tv. Watching how well those Floyd coached teams were at being coached made me sick thinking of what ISU has for a coach now.

Agree but that was a group that played together for a full season prior and were pretty good in both.

What if I told you the next season Floyd had ISU's last McD All-American and won 12 games?

• Friendly
Reactions: CyrenzAllDay

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

You know that’s not exactly true, right?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron