NBA: ***NBA 2019-2020 Season***

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016

I never quite understood why Beilein took the job with the Cavs - I guess he was old enough that he just wanted to give the NBA a shot. But controlling college coaches rarely seem to have success in the NBA and the Cavs clearly didn't have the talent to win.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center

I never quite understood why Beilein took the job with the Cavs - I guess he was old enough that he just wanted to give the NBA a shot. But controlling college coaches rarely seem to have success in the NBA and the Cavs clearly didn't have the talent to win.

Locker room and practice DJ? How the hell does one get that job?

• Funny
Reactions: simply1

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Yeah, I don't think that's a real gig.

Apparently, Cavs players have been playing music with the word "thug" in it since he made his famous gaffe.

I'm guessing Beilein is going to get some kind of consultant title. You know, the kind that can do the job from home or somewhere far, far away from Cleveland.

He'll be back in the college ranks by next season. He'll still be a hot commodity there. He's not the first college coach to flame out in the NBA, and he's sure as hell not the first coach to flame out in Cleveland.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines

I would say that's a big loss but he only played twenty games this year so by now they're pretty used to playing without him.

It'll be really interesting to see how he and KD coexist next season when they're both back. You've got two ultra talented guys with equally thin skin there. Who throws who under the bus first?

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
I would say that's a big loss but he only played twenty games this year so by now they're pretty used to playing without him.

It'll be really interesting to see how he and KD coexist next season when they're both back. You've got two ultra talented guys with equally thin skin there. Who throws who under the bus first?

The advanced numbers say they might be better off without him. The lineups featuring Dinwiddie with no Irving have the Nets best offensive ratings, followed by the two of them together with lineups featuring Irving but no Dinwiddie coming in behind both of those.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
The advanced numbers say they might be better off without him. The lineups featuring Dinwiddie with no Irving have the Nets best offensive ratings, followed by the two of them together with lineups featuring Irving but no Dinwiddie coming in behind both of those.

8-12 with Kyrie when he did play. Not encouraging early returns after their big investment in him, KD, and (lol) Deandre Jordan.

Help Support Us

Become a patron