The Fran fade

Tommy Cicero

Dec 13, 2019
Nope. Just pads his stats the first 30 min of games and then disappears

Must have missed the late 3 he made yesterday or the 11 points he scored in two minutes after Iowa had fallen behind by 8. Both clutch situations. Don’t let anyone stop ya from making yourself look like a moron though. You never have before.

I’m seriously starting to think CyTwins gets paid $5 an hour from Chris to drive up clicks. Otherwise the nonsense he pulls would have got him banned a long time ago.

Last edited:

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Must have missed the late 3 he made yesterday or the 11 points he scored in two minutes after Iowa had fallen behind by 8. Both clutch situations. Don’t let anyone stop ya from making yourself look like a moron though. You never have before.

I’m seriously starting to think CyTwins gets paid $5 an hour from Chris to drive up clicks. Otherwise the nonsense he pulls would have got him banned a long time ago.

It may be ridiculous but I don't think its ban worthy. Its not normal but hey to each their own.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Yeah I didn't watch the game. Luka is great for the first 30-34 min of games but he just lacks that clutch gene. A huge reason why Fran's standard fade is inevitable
This is like reading the title of a book and knowing exactly what’s going to happen-lol-you got nothing Twins. RIP

• Agree
Reactions: Legend Hawk
Jan 28, 2020
Yeah I didn't watch the game. Luka is great for the first 30-34 min of games but he just lacks that clutch gene. A huge reason why Fran's standard fade is inevitable

You mean you didn’t check the box score? Damn, that is when you know it is bad for Twins.

johnnydugouts

Jan 11, 2013
I do love that as our basketball team tanks this board is becoming increasingly intolerant of Twins nonsense. Give up the act man. Channel this energy into something positive.

I honestly picture you waking up, putting on a pot of coffee, cracking your knuckles, and sitting down for an 8 hour Iowa troll fest. It's clinically obsessive.

I think most of us are excited to see how it all ends.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
We all know Fran's teams fade at the end of the season almost every year but it's crazy to think about the team 4 years ago. That team wasn't stacked with talent but it was definitely more talented than the team they have this year

Interesting...

The Hawks have 16 wins. Do the Cyclones make it to 16 wins? I’ll hang up and listen.

JustAFleshWound

Apr 21, 2015
I do love that as our basketball team tanks this board is becoming increasingly intolerant of Twins nonsense. .
There are so many quality posters on here that make this board informative and fun to read. Twins isn't one of them. He is by far the worst poster on this site, and it isn't even close. It's tiresome, frustrating, and ruins the contributions of most everyone else.

Tommy Cicero

Dec 13, 2019
There are so many quality posters on here that make this board informative and fun to read. Twins isn't one of them. He is by far the worst poster on this site, and it isn't even close. It's tiresome, frustrating, and ruins the contributions of most everyone else.

That’s just it. He’s fake. He’s always been fake, but now that literally everything he says is wrong it’s annoying more people. It’s a charade. Charades might be entertaining for a bit, but sooner or later it turns sad when the person responsible doesn’t see the writing on the wall.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I don't think this one will. I mean Feb 2nd and they're already refusing to shake hands with their opponents and had a player call out an official by name to the media. Given Fran's track record this is almost too predictable
This is hilarious. #therightwayreversal

Reactions: CyTwins

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Listen to the podcast

LOL, he didn't say anything at all like you claimed. He said Davison is a dirty player and said he went for the "giblets" shot. He said this is what you get from Wisconsin and MSU and Purdue is the clutching and grabbing. He said refs call some of those fouls early in the year, but he said come conference play they don't call them any more. Trent said that the Big10 refs don't call enough fouls on the Wisconsin's the Purdues and MSU's of the world in conference play.

To try to claim Condon was saying the officiating was one sided in the Wisconsin game is ludicrous even for you.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
This thread delivers:

I have always assumed Chris was his boss. He’s a troll made up of staff members who take turns being his persona to drive traffic on the site.

That’s just it. He’s fake. He’s always been fake, but now that literally everything he says is wrong it’s annoying more people. It’s a charade. Charades might be entertaining for a bit, but sooner or later it turns sad when the person responsible doesn’t see the writing on the wall.

No one believes you don’t watch Iowa games. Your entire life revolves around Iowa sports.

Its almost to the point where I side with the Iowa trolls over Twins

"my team sucks and doesn't have a lot to look forward to, but hey remember that time 4 years ago Iowa fell off the face of the earth?" - Twins

I do love that as our basketball team tanks this board is becoming increasingly intolerant of Twins nonsense. Give up the act man. Channel this energy into something positive.

I honestly picture you waking up, putting on a pot of coffee, cracking your knuckles, and sitting down for an 8 hour Iowa troll fest. It's clinically obsessive.

The next Cytwins thread to accumulate 50 pages a day and blow up in his face in the end.

Yeah I don't think we're in any position to throw shade at Iowa. What did they beat us by, 40? 50???

they pounded us by double digits. just stop it

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron