PSA: Niang vs. Morris tonight at 9:30 on TNT

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
I haven't really been following Niang much, but just looked up his stats and it seems like recently he's been getting quite a bit of playing time and is doing well. Proud of him. He's one of the best to ever play at Hilton for us, so glad he's carving out a nice little role as a 6th/7th man. The better ISU players do in the NBA the more it helps us with recruiting as well.

Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I haven't really been following Niang much, but just looked up his stats and it seems like recently he's been getting quite a bit of playing time and is doing well. Proud of him. He's one of the best to ever play at Hilton for us, so glad he's carving out a nice little role as a 6th/7th man. The better ISU players do in the NBA the more it helps us with recruiting as well.
Yeah hes building up some momentum with his minutes and stats. I think we all know he probably won't ever be a starter but he's got an opportunity to be a really good first thru third guy off a bench. Nothing to sneeze at with that at all.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Ha, look at Mr. Heckler, fresh from his suburb gym and pushing his chest out like a tough guy knowing full well nobody is coming past the barrier. And the scores of sporting franchises that pretty much do nothing to police their stadiums and arenas.

• Agree
Reactions: jbindm

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Niang seemed to be really fit and in great shape. And on defense, he seemed very aggressive, stayed tight on his man, and fought hard through screens. That part of his game has improved in the NBA.

• Agree
Reactions: Snydes

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Joe Ingles has a child with autism. Its just twitter speculation, but some are saying the hecklers may have made reference to that. If true, thats really ****** up and makes sense why Ingles and Niang reacted that way.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Some entertaining replies here. Apparently this is the wife of the guy who confronted Ingles/Niang.

Reactions: simply1

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Yea, I'm shocked she hasn't deleted it.

If it were a new account I'd swear it was a troll account but some people are just complete idoits and ******** in real life. Even better than a troll account.

Not a big twitter guy, any of you run across a posting with audio to it to see what these jackasses said?

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
He's currently #4 in the NBA in 3 point %
https://www.espn.com/nba/stats/player/_/table/offensive/sort/threePointFieldGoalPct/dir/desc

Georges has worked really hard to stick in the NBA. He's going to stick for a while