Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I didn't bring up Bolton vs the Big Ten and never said anything about Bolton being better than Garza. Lol what are you talking about?

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
It's not surprising that Bolton was basically asked to leave PSU and PSU is now better as a result and the team Bolton went to is worse. Pretty alarming when ISU is desperate enough to take a PSU castoff.

• Agree
  • Creative
Reactions: jmkc12 and Gitwitit

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It's not surprising that Bolton was basically asked to leave PSU and PSU is now better as a result and the team Bolton went to is worse. Pretty alarming when ISU is desperate enough to take a PSU castoff.

Poor attempt with even worse delivery. You should take a break. Yikes

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
His play elevates as the schedule gets tougher?
Kansas 4-14, 1 Reb, 2 Asts, 1 TO
Baylor 3-10, 4 Rebs, 3 Asts, 3 TO's
Texas Tech 3-9, 4 Rebs, 1 Ast, 4 TO's
Woof! Those teams aren't even focusing on him. Garza is every team's focus.

You forgot the his Iowa and Michigan stats.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Didnt Chambers get suspended last year by putting his hands on a player?

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
PSU's offense is much more efficient without him. According to KenPom anyway.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Iowa's much better this year without Baer too
I failed to see where anyone is claiming Baer is an all conference caliber player? In case you are wondering Baer is better than Bolton in every advanced statistic and shot a better % from 3 for his career. Baer's PER was 20 and his Win Share is 2.7. Much better than Bolton. Just admit you have an over inflated opinion of Bolton's abilities.

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I failed to see where anyone is claiming Baer is an all conference caliber player? In case you are wondering Baer is better than Bolton in every advanced statistic and shot a better % from 3 for his career. Baer's PER was 20 and his Win Share is 2.7. Much better than Bolton. Just admit you have an over inflated opinion of Bolton's abilities.

And Iowa is better off without Baer! Crazy!

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
The poster referenced him vs two Big Ten opponents this year. Can you not read?

Nope didn't even see he only reference his number this year. Bolton is at 10 PPG in his career vs the Big10 in 23 games played vs them.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

Not bad for a walkon, just like good ole CJF!