KU vs KSU Brawl

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
I’m thinking 10 games for DeSousa and McCormick. Something similar for the injured KSU guy but it can’t just be 10 games if the guy is injured for some of them. Lesser suspensions for the others involved. Honestly curious if they suspend their benches for leaving and if they have to forfeit their next game.

This is a Big 12 call, if they only suspend a guy 10 for trying to go Rowdy Roddy Piper with a chair, you might as well hire Beebe back to run the league

I don't want to see indefinite suspension either, that means simply they are looking to just let things cool off so they can sneak DeSousa back in there.

Needs to be a hard number, At least the rest of the regular season and Big 12 tourney.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
This is a Big 12 call, if they only suspend a guy 10 for trying to go Rowdy Roddy Piper with a chair, you might as well hire Beebe back to run the league

I don't want to see indefinite suspension either, that means simply they are looking to just let things cool off so they can sneak DeSousa back in there.

Needs to be a hard number, At least the rest of the regular season and Big 12 tourney.

Season for DeSousa, 10 games for McCormick. Probably a couple for the KSU player that was involved in the instigation. Bench players get 1 game for leaving bench.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Too bad this game wasn't on ESPN+. Then nobody would have seen it and they could just move on to the next game like it never happened.

I did notice the announcers on the ISU game where talk about it being archived on Big12 now so you can watch it. They're using this sad event to promote their ESPN+ network.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

Does it have to be a B12 call or can the institutions just suspend them on their own? I don’t know.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
KU players could use the affluenza defense. When you're treated as if you're above the law for decades eventually you behave as if there are no rules and no consequences.

Maybe they should wrecking ball the luxury hotel and bonfire the Adidas. Change the culture of entitled lawlessness.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron