B12 bball "season thread"

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
i have never watched less b12 basketball than this season in 15+ years. literally every team is boring to me.

wouldn't surprise me at all if only baylor makes the 2nd weekend of the tourney this year.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
i have never watched less b12 basketball than this season in 15+ years. literally every team is boring to me.

wouldn't surprise me at all if only baylor makes the 2nd weekend of the tourney this year.
College basketball is honestly the worst it’s ever been. I’ve watched way less college this year. It’s kinda sad how down the talent is and the G League is putting a huge hurting on it. I’m just going to have to watch more and more NBA.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Baylor looks to have separated
Ku still cashing Adidas stamps
WVU is just nasty
TxT has talent

ISU looks to be the best of the rest
OU is so soft
TCU showed their class in Morgantown
Texas has Shaka

K-State is getting less bad
oSu has no clue

• Optimistic
Reactions: Snydes

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
It's like KU was playing without their star PG or something.

Kind of surprised you guys dont have another capable PG. It really wasn't a big deal last night but I'll admit to having a little chuckle watching Charlie Moore put up 30 against Nova. Really odd how his time at KU turned out.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Kind of surprised you guys dont have another capable PG. It really wasn't a big deal last night but I'll admit to having a little chuckle watching Charlie Moore put up 30 against Nova. Really odd how his time at KU turned out.

I thought Garrett actually looked like more of a PG in the traditional sense than Dotson Garrett didn't turn the ball over and ran the offense and got guys looks. He is a better passer than Dotson. I believe they said Garrett played point in HS.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015

Yes, congrats to Charlie Moore on averaging 16.75 points a game during DePaul's now 4 game losing streak.

I think his man just scored another bucket while I was typing this.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Baylor has certainly made some hay with wins at TxT and at Ku. They are in the best position presently to win the league. What happened, they ditched the zone defense. That was the fundamental change.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Baylor has certainly made some hay with wins at TxT and at Ku. They are in the best position presently to win the league. What happened, they ditched the zone defense. That was the fundamental change.
His team has only had to sacrifice a little length to gain a lot of foot speed and quickness. They are dangerous for sure.

• Agree
Reactions: Snydes

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018

Well that decision was made because they have guys that that are more suited to playing man to man than the zone. They have three small guards a 6'5 4 man and Gillespie who isn't their typical big.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

CBB changed, Drew adjusted. They played a lot of quite a bit of m2m last year as well. He's very well respected but making this shift and actually improving isn't getting enough attention. Baylor as a whole isn't really getting the respect they deserve. They beat UW who beat Baylor but comparing the schedules, the Zags have no business being rated ahead of Baylor, no one does. They've played and beaten more top 25 teams than anyone.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
CBB changed, Drew adjusted. They played a lot of quite a bit of m2m last year as well. He's very well respected but making this shift and actually improving isn't getting enough attention. Baylor as a whole isn't really getting the respect they deserve. They beat UW who beat Baylor but comparing the schedules, the Zags have no business being rated ahead of Baylor, no one does. They've played and beaten more top 25 teams than anyone.

yeah, I don't think Gonzaga is top 5 but they will remain #1 for the rest of the year because of their schedule.

• Agree
Reactions: heitclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron