Music Video Identifying Images

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
herbiehancockrockitbanner.png

Candide

Jan 4, 2020
Livin the Moon Times
Shoot, I even thought she was hot back then! I remember reading an article about the making of "Clueless" talking about how super, super-dumb she was, and being disappointed because I loved her in that and the Aerosmith triumvirate. This one was more easily visibly identified than the other two - although I guess her and the guy on the motorcycle would be pretty easy for Amazing, and for Crazy, her and Liv on a stripper pole. (Speaking about "what was I thinking" decisions, I wonder if old Steven Tyler ever regrets throwing his daughter up there on the pole.)

I am obsessed with the Super 3 Aerosmith videos and I love Alicia Silverstone.

Kind of a weird urban legend/rumor about her is that she got so fat during the filming of Batman and Robin that they couldn't film her from the waist down. I know it isn't funny, but my wife and I bring it up anytime she comes up, which is surprisingly often at our house. (My wife is stuck in the 90's)

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: Macloney and Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I am obsessed with the Super 3 Aerosmith videos and I love Alicia Silverstone.

Kind of a weird urban legend/rumor about her is that she got so fat during the filming of Batman and Robin that they couldn't film her from the waist down. I know it isn't funny, but my wife and I bring it up anytime she comes up, which is surprisingly often at our house. (My wife is stuck in the 90's)

I've read that! And that the crew drew images of her busting out of her costume or something similar, she saw them, and the filming was MISERABLE from then on. I think I read it on Cracked or something. I saw her in a commercial for some kids' movie a couple of summers ago (they were driving in a car a lot, I don't remember the name), and I couldn't tell if she'd aged well or terribly.

Why do people keep posting images with the artist in them? This is supposed to be images that don't have the artist in them.

I know I'm guilty of this - I didn't see that clause in the original post. I'm sorry.

• Friendly
Reactions: VeloClone