*** Official #3 Kansas Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Cydwinder

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 9, 2010
London, UK
What was that last foul call for? Thought it was a time out but obviously not. There wasn’t any contact

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
Should I watch the Irishman? I really want to see it cause I love mob movies and Scorsese, but I'm having a hard time sitting down for 3.5 hours to watch a movie.
Great movie but yeah, they could have deleted, and should have, 30 minutes from it.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Prohm is an embarrassment and devaluing the Hilton Colessium. Getting blown out at home.

If he had any pride would step down and go away

Financial security trumps pride every day of the week. No way in hell any sane person would just walk away from that pile of cash.

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
The players can't help it they aren't Big 12 level players..... with the exception of TH and Conditt.
And that’s on Coach and his recruiting staff. These kids just didn’t show up at Hilton, they were approached by Prohm and his coaches, so we can’t get angry at the kids, but we should get angry at the root cause, and that coach Prohm, I have nothing against the man, I wish he was a success but it ain’t working out for him at this level, it just isn’t.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Nixon just threw up one of the worst bricks I've ever seen. Like, 8 seconds into the shot clock. LOL!!!!:eek:

sheepplucker

Sep 22, 2013
I don’t know about you guys.. but I’m totally fine with Nixon chucking 3s.... get him of the effin floor.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron