Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
1917 won some awards and it hasn't even been released yet. The entire event is just weird.

I was thinking that was the case. Thought I saw ads saying out on such and such. How do you win an award when you aren’t even out yet?

I was in and out of the living room so it may have been more than 30 minutes, I change when they start getting political. I switched when one lady, who I think was going to pop out of her dress top it she turned wrong, started yapping about stuff. Also, why were so many wearing sun glasses? Is it too bright in there or something?

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
I was thinking that was the case. Thought I saw ads saying out on such and such. How do you win an award when you aren’t even out yet?

I was in and out of the living room so it may have been more than 30 minutes, I change when they start getting political. I switched when one lady, who I think was going to pop out of her dress top it she turned wrong, started yapping about stuff. Also, why were so many wearing sun glasses? Is it too bright in there or something?
upload_2020-1-6_8-39-9.jpeg

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
We had our first rehearsal for my women's chorus for the spring semester last night. There's some really great pieces in there...AND NO LATIN!!!! I'm a happy camper.
Bonus...we just gained three new Alto 2's. :D

Reactions: cyrevkah and NWICY

JMA1125

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 7, 2014
Dude, you want rough, have a son who wrestles. Those are the worst ever, you are stranded there. No leaving for something else because your Kid could be up in 5 minutes or 90 minutes.

BTW, I’m leaving for a boys bb youth tourney in an hour and will be heading in Sc’s direction.
I will see your wrestling tournament and raise you a volleyball tournament. Those things can go 10 hours, depending on how well the team does.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
DD and 3-yr-old grandson talking last night:

GS: Christmas is over.
DD: Yes, Christmas is over. What’s the next holiday?
GS: Weekend!
For us Christmas isn't over until the Baptism of the Lord - that is the Sunday after Epiphany.

The problem is that so many people spend all of Advent - and even a bunch of ordinary time before Advent - celebrating Christmas that they are all sick of it before Christmas even starts.

• Informative
  • Winner
Reactions: NWICY and SCyclone

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
For us Christmas isn't over until the Baptism of the Lord - that is the Sunday after Epiphany.

The problem is that so many people spend all of Advent - and even a bunch of ordinary time before Advent - celebrating Christmas that they are all sick of it before Christmas even starts.

What are you doing bringing something like religion into a conversation about Christmas?
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron