2020 Football Targets

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
You think he’s going to the league? Why? I think the only guy with a shot to go early is Kolar.
Kolar wants to get an engineering degree so I am pretty sure he will be back next year. Eisworth being banged up a bit this year might sway him to enter the draft. There's really no upside for him to return. Right now the scouting profiles I have seen say he is about a 3rd-4th round pick. I hope he comes back, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't.

• Informative
Reactions: VeloClone

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Kolar wants to get an engineering degree so I am pretty sure he will be back next year. Eisworth being banged up a bit this year might sway him to enter the draft. There's really no upside for him to return. Right now the scouting profiles I have seen say he is about a 3rd-4th round pick. I hope he comes back, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't.
No upside to returning? Come back, have a healthy season and be a first or second rounder instead of 3rd/4th seems like upside to me.

I could be wrong, but last I knew first day picks made more money than third day picks.

• Agree
Reactions: 83cy

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
What? Eisworth right now would be a late round draft pick in the 6-7 range at best do to his injury. He is not leaving early and has everything to gain by coming back and improving his stock to at least a middle round pick.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
What? Eisworth right now would be a late round draft pick in the 6-7 range at best do to his injury. He is not leaving early and has everything to gain by coming back and improving his stock to at least a middle round pick.

Elsworth is very good, but I don't see the NFL clambering to get a guy that was hurt his whole junior year. More likely they will keep a real close eye on him next year.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Profile Updates

ISU Warm:
CB Geovonte Howard (JC)
ATH Ja'Quan Randolph

Warm:
OT Tobias Braun: Florida State, Ole Miss
SDE Deandre Butler (JC): Maryland, Auburn, Oklahoma
OLB Jamari "Jay" Stewart: Indiana
CB Daemon Hill: Illinois