*** Official Iowa Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
All Prohm needs to do at the half is play Garza beating all the ISU players down the floor for an easy dunk and then laughing at ISU afterwards on a loop over and over again and force them to watch it.

If that doesn't motivate them, then you're done as a team this season because it means you have a roster full of guys that don't care, don't have respect for themselves or their school or their fans, and aren't competitors.

And if they don't have any of that, then just cancel the season.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Classy.

Cyclone tears are delicious. Making excuses with more than a half to play, with iowa not winning in Hilton for how many years?

Stoppong troll mode...You guys do remember that Fran is the coach, and Iowa isnt good. This thing is far from over. Iowa isnt good.

Just ram my head into a few elbows and flop. Easy peasy.

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Sorry but we're not going to be a very good team this year. I'm OK with that knowing we have good coaching and good players coming into the program.
I haven’t seen any coaching this year, let alone any good coaching. When Steve came in, he said he would allow a lot of freedom on offense, but his freedom on offense is literally running no offense.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
This team is completely lost offensively against a zone. Of course we had 2 guys that could light up the scoreboard in a game like this but they wanted to play in front of 500 people who got free tickets at Wells Fargo.

• Winner
Reactions: CyGuy5 and CapnCy

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
So soft. They talk about toughness a lot but I don’t think it gets instilled with practice. Would rather have freshman Solo than what he’s turned into. Maybe the injuries have taken their toll.

Tell us more about practices? What have you seen in practice that isn't translating to the court?

Reactions: LincolnSwinger

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Looks like we're playing DePaul out there.

Honestly if you had to come up with a worse half of basketball for ISU on both ends of the floor, could you even think of one that was close?

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
So soft. They talk about toughness a lot but I don’t think it gets instilled with practice. Would rather have freshman Solo than what he’s turned into. Maybe the injuries have taken their toll.
Was Ejim here for Solo's first year? Cause that would probably be it.

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
Very sad and embarrassing to watch Francis totally out coach CSP. All Prohm does is substitute players, never makes any type of adjustments when things are going bad. But I guess if you don’t run an offense or defense, it’s hard to make adjustments

CentexCyclone

Oct 20, 2015
Pretty much an old school a$$ kicking in the first half and Iowa's numbers aren't even that good. They are just playing like they want it more nearly every possession.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron