Bohannon "Lames" Tweet

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
Eh. I think it's fun. He got you guys all riled up and talking about it.

Go State! Beat em by 20. Hope we can keep the Hilton dominance rolling.

Yell loud all of you who will be in attendance and be intimidating. It's hard to play through a wall of noise....shake the baskets!

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
I can't even give points for even an "attempt" at trolling for that tweet. That sauce is so weak all the a$$-h@le$ in Iowa City couldn't give it flavor.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
He'll likely fall down and puke at them. Look out people in Arena Circle.
TGD0HHc.gif

• Winner
Reactions: CloneLawman

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I know it will never happen, but I hope that the student section just completely ignores JBo. Maybe give him a send off at the end of the game, but don't give him the satisfaction of playing the heel. He obviously enjoys it.
I can see this but I'd also appreciate them giving him the Gessell treatment.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Wonder how much **** he will get every time he touches the ball.... lol what an idiot
When I was in Cyclone Alley some students would learn the player's mother's name and talk to him about her while they were shooting free throws. That was the lighter side of it.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
When I was in Cyclone Alley some students would learn the player's mother's name and talk to him about her while they were shooting free throws. That was the lighter side of it.
West Virginia prints out a "scouting report" and puts hundreds of those on the seats of the student section. Those reports are filled with things such as family names, girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, police reports, dead relatives, etc.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I guess I'm in the minority in that his tweet doesn't really bother me much. I mean, I don't like it, but that's the point?

The best response is to beat them by 25+

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
West Virginia prints out a "scouting report" and puts hundreds of those on the seats of the student section. Those reports are filled with things such as family names, girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, police reports, dead relatives, etc.
They're not quite that detailed.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I guess I'm in the minority in that his tweet doesn't really bother me much. I mean, I don't like it, but that's the point?

The best response is to beat them by 25+

Is anyone bothered by it? I think we all think it’s a dorky way to troll Iowa state and that he’s failing to live up to georges’ level of trolling.

• Winner
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I'm a big fan of the Iowa fans on twitter responding "Ha! It IS lame." Like it's their first time hearing it or they are fishing for likes from a 20 year old kid.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Eh. I think it's fun. He got you guys all riled up and talking about it.

Go State! Beat em by 20. Hope we can keep the Hilton dominance rolling.

Yell loud all of you who will be in attendance and be intimidating. It's hard to play through a wall of noise....shake the baskets!

Yeah, I was kind of meh on the whole game until this **** talking started. It makes it more fun.

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Could someone shed some light on the speculation earlier in this thread about this being Bohannon's last game this season? What am I missing, med redshirt?

I know he had hip surgery in the offseason, but they're already 10 games in, CyHawk being 11, that's more than 30% of the season to qualify for a medical redshirt.

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
Could someone shed some light on the speculation earlier in this thread about this being Bohannon's last game this season? What am I missing, med redshirt?

I know he had hip surgery in the offseason, but they're already 10 games in, CyHawk being 11, that's more than 30% of the season to qualify for a medical redshirt.

He already sat out a game so that he could play in the ISU game. Franpire is obsessed with beating ISU, just like Brian Ferentz.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins