Bohannon "Lames" Tweet

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
J-Bo is looking for attention since he has been relegated to the 3rd banana on what he wishes was his team. Fans shouldn't overate what he's spewing and focus on trying to beat him. He's not the key to beating EIU, stopping Garza and Weiskamp is far more important.

I doubt the team is paying much attention to the tweet's, other than Jacobson and Tyrese the team ISU is putting out tonight wasn't involved in the game last year. I think CycloneAlley should take the attatude from the ISU players and focus on trying to get into the important hok players heads and just ignore J-Bo. That will be far more hurtful to his ego anyways.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
He's a pretty terrible human being from what I've heard and that's not including all the stuff he's done publicly. I'm just glad he's not good at basketball otherwise that'd be annoying
Yeah I know most of the team does not like him and talk about him quite frequently behind his back lol. I expect him to make an 8 foot jumper off of one foot, get fouled and go to the line once or twice, and maybe get an offensive rebound for a layup.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
I will say there is about a 5% chance that Tyrese and George get out of this game without a technical and I love it.

My first concern was the technicals. I would put the over/under at 2.5 technicals tonight. I pray we have a veteran crew like Higgins or Sirmons tonight so that they can nip any non-sense in the bud. My fear is that we have a sub-par officiating crew tonight and this has the potential of a Cincy/Xavier type feel to it. The players flat out don’t like each other and neither do the staffs. Add in an angry Hilton and the amount of emotion this team plays with and I could see this going sideways.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
That was a really bad troll attempt. You know they are going to come out all fired up though and talking smack. Connor is going to act like a tough guy per usual. I just hope ISU doesn't let a horrible player like Pemsl go off.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
That was a really bad troll attempt. You know they are going to come out all fired up though and talking smack. Connor is going to act like a tough guy per usual. I just hope ISU doesn't let a horrible player like Pemsl go off.
I think this slipped through the cracks on here, but Cordell tweeted out a while ago how he wanted to get back to the mentality and "dominate" like he did his freshman year.. when he averaged 8.9 points lol

• Funny
Reactions: Bigman38

Baseline23

Mar 17, 2012
My first concern was the technicals. I would put the over/under at 2.5 technicals tonight. I pray we have a veteran crew like Higgins or Sirmons tonight so that they can nip any non-sense in the bud. My fear is that we have a sub-par officiating crew tonight and this has the potential of a Cincy/Xavier type feel to it. The players flat out don’t like each other and neither do the staffs. Add in an angry Hilton and the amount of emotion this team plays with and I could see this going sideways.
ISU fans, coaches, and players need to keep their sh t together and concentrate on executing and whuppping ass on the court. An extensive ass whupping in the Niang tradition would be the best remedy here. I recommend about a 15 point exceeding of the spread to shut up Bobo forever after.
These Pensls and CMacs and Little Bobos are simply trying to play compensatory 'mental' games, an objective in itself which is beyond their skills sets.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
ISU fans, coaches, and players need to keep their sh t together and concentrate on executing and whuppping ass on the court. An extensive ass whupping in the Niang tradition would be the best remedy here. I recommend about a 15 point exceeding of the spread to shut up Bobo forever after.
These Pensls and CMacs and Little Bobos are simply trying to play compensatory 'mental' games, an objective in itself which is beyond their skills sets.
Not trying to be an a**, but how exactly are us fans suppose to "concentrate on executing on the court"? lol

cyfamily

Mar 19, 2015
JorBo trolling so hard is actually pathetic, but I was young and dumb once too.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I seem to remember a few ISU players "planning something special" for after a game in Iowa City. This is shaping up to be an even bigger disaster for the planner.