Luke Anderson and Marcedus Leech have entered the transfer portal

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Basically just a post from Marcedus with an Iowa Western uniform on saying that’s where he’s headed and that he’s blessed to be able to still play basketball after his injury

Will be interesting to see what kinda production he puts up and what schools show interest. He doesn’t need to get his associates degree since he was a qualifier out of HS so he’s a pretty attractive juco IF he can show health and production

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
hope he kills it and has a great career and gets a good education. Although I am clueless on the people sleep comment.
If I had a guess I'd say he probably regressed since his injury, and the idea for him to leave ISU may not have been his

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Man that 2019 class might really go down as one of the worst in modern history

And a big reason for this seasons results. Losing THT and Tyrese early and not having the 19 class ready to fill the void left Prohm with no momentium after CFH players graduated.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
And a big reason for this seasons results. Losing THT and Tyrese early and not having the 19 class ready to fill the void left Prohm with no momentium after CFH players graduated.

Semi off topic but never understood why ISU staff didn’t capitalize on Chicago momentum from 2018 class and pursue Dajuan Gordon. Ended up at KSU and averaging 9.4 ppg 5.8 rpg 1.8 apg this year

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I don’t care about Anderson. I just hope leech doesn’t well. His story would be great with a good ending. Not sure how he is doing at juco

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron