New Uniforms Revealed

CyBlock

Oct 1, 2019
Good time to use chrome combo.

@K-State would be a situation to have this additional option. (Also would work for at TCU or at TT, among others).

View attachment 68913 v

Love that combo and wondered why we never sported gold pants? Was also hoping for a gold chrome helmet, and thought it would be a cool surprise for the bowl game, but pretty sure my wish won't happen now with who we're playing :(

Reactions: SC Cy

LanningIsBakersDaddy

Nov 7, 2019
Chicago, IL
I was a big fan of the WBW uniforms from the TCU game. Although, I think we might see an all white look. I would really love if the helmet decals were walking Cy.... That would be pretty fun

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I mean unless they changed helmets at half time it is since that is the same game.
giphy.gif

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I assume we'll go a standard look for the bowl game. Cardinal helmet and pants. Cardinal or White jersey. Are we the "road" team?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Texas isn't football royalty? Obviously they haven't played like it lately.

I don't even like our team using black, but- they're undefeated in the black jerseys. Call me superstitious.
Texas and Nebraska were deposed from Royalty status a while ago—even if one of them calls their stadium “Royal”.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I hope we roll with W/C/C. Our best performance of the year was vs Louisiana Monroe:

usa_today_13392316.0.jpg

I like the look of that combo more & more.

My order of pref for the bowl game (assuming we don't "choose" to wear white as home team):
1. W-C-C
2. W-C-W (almost a 1st place tie)
3. Color-out cardinal
If black absolutely had to be used (which is not the case), I probably could live with B-C-C; at least helmet logo is C&G.

SC Cy

Jun 30, 2006
Omaha, NE
twitter.com
My humble opinion, I hope we stick with our school colors (or at least a variance of them). Although I enjoy the black uniforms for a game or two during the season, this is not the time.

Of the ways discussed in the last few pages, I'd go with W/C/C for the win against the Irish.

Reactions: cyclones500

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I think we can be reasonably sure that Notre Dame won’t wear green, right? Do they ever do that as visitors? Green pants?

According to Uni Watch, ND wore white with green (as the “home” team at neutral site vs. Arizona State) …. article is from 2016, maybe they’ve done it again since (I don’t recall seeing it).

• Informative
Reactions: Macloney and Aclone

Help Support Us

Become a patron