All Things Notre Dame

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Notre Dame beat five teams bound for bowl games. Their two losses are to pretty good to great teams (Michigan and Georgia). ISU beat one bowl team (Texas) and all five losses are to bowl teams. This is going to be a very tough game...especially if we continue to see the error prone team that only shows up for two quarters. Let’s hope the next couple of weeks allows the team to accomplish some things an entire season couldn’t do.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
I've been to a couple of ND Bowl Games.

The game should be a sellout. fyi: The Camping World Bowl only sells seats for the lower Bowl, so that will look weird.

Make sure you check out their Band Before the game and at Halftime. It is way cool, Pleasant fans to be around actually with a mixture of real Notre Dame grads and Subway Alumns. I've seen 'em get pounded twice, and they handle defeat stoically and politely.

Hopefully, we put our best foot forward as a fan base and increase our brand in their Irish eyes and give the Irish a game to remember!

Let's Go State! Beat the Irish!

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Notre Dame beat five teams bound for bowl games. Their two losses are to pretty good to great teams (Michigan and Georgia). ISU beat one bowl team (Texas) and all five losses are to bowl teams. This is going to be a very tough game...especially if we continue to see the error prone team that only shows up for two quarters. Let’s hope the next couple of weeks allows the team to accomplish some things an entire season couldn’t do.

Now is the time to bask, not the time to be realistic!

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
A solid cardinal and gold turnout verses a mildly interested Irish squad will have the team inspired and playing well. Campbell vs. the Pope's team? We'll be ready.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

Fun thing about bowls is sometimes that squad that wants to actually be there performs better than the team seeing the bowl as a letdown

So....maybe....ND is uninspired and looks past the Fightin' Cyclones

And ND's campus is garbage. *shots fired*

alabamacyclone

Feb 11, 2019
I grew up Irish, Catholic and Midwestern. I naturally gravitated toward that successful (and widely televised) team. It was easy to become a fan. Today I don't see ND as Irish or Catholic, so I have dropped my fan status. I hope that ISU stomps some respect into the ND community.