Denver, CO
JAMIE

source.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: Scruff

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
We need to be clear on this the team EARNED this bowl bid. Texas, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, and Iowa State all had plenty of flaws and all had their good points. Let's try not to act like we don't belong.

On a second note, our fans helped get this bowl game as well.
We literally all finished 5-4 in the Big 12. Don’t get why people think we don’t deserve it. If KSU played Iowa instead of a crappy Miss State team, they would be 7-5 just like us.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt and jsb

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Notre Dame fans on Twitter are underwhelmed by us and feel we are so below them. Hope the ND team members feels the same before we kick their ass.

That's Notre Dame fans. Remember when we played them in the NCAA Tournament for basketball? Same thing. Not saying we're going to absolutely win but I grew up with a fair amount of ND fans - they're cocky all the time.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
That's Notre Dame fans. Remember when we played them in the NCAA Tournament for basketball? Same thing. Not saying we're going to absolutely win but I grew up with a fair amount of ND fans - they're cocky all the time.

At least it's tolerable from them given their historical success. Much more tolerable than certain other teams with the same arrogance without the results

• Agree
Reactions: OfTheMellie

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
I'll finally be able to cross off a 40 year old bucket list item. What a great day for the Cyclone football program!
Fantastic work by JP, CMC and staff, the players, and the great Cyclone fan support that drives these decisions.
So glad JP was only pulling our chain on the bowl possibilities. And, lastly thanks goes out to the Oregon Ducks.

• Winner
Reactions: CySmurf and aauummm