Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Years ago walking down Hennepin Avenue in the summer, I saw some things through open bar doors that would make Larry Flynt blush.
That is all I need to know about that, for sure.
(Comma for emphasis.)

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Probably the guys in charge of this project:
th

tumblr_p1y3iuagpT1uphxvgo1_640.jpg

Friday night guilty pleasure, National Geographic pet vet shows. Weird exotic pets, not cats and dogs.

tenor.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
It's weird, not sitting in a gym on a saturday. I can get used to this. Actually did a little work, so instead of spending money, I have the football game on and am making money.

Although the wife just left to go shopping, so everything I just made will be gone quickly.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
It's weird, not sitting in a gym on a saturday. I can get used to this. Actually did a little work, so instead of spending money, I have the football game on and am making money.

Although the wife just left to go shopping, so everything I just made will be gone quickly.

Mmm. You quite possibly will be at a negative gain. :eek::oops::confused:

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Thinking of roadtrip to Ames tomorrow. Just noticed we play Seton Hall again. Kinda runs contrary to my never leave town manta but maybe I could make an exception.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Dropped off our donation check at the annual Spina Bifida Christmas party. Nice enough day to ride so let some of the kids climb on the bike for pictures. Obviously these are children that are lucky enough to not need wheelchairs or crutches.

OAB.jpg

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Channeled flipped in PBS Jesus Christ Superstar with John Legend as Jesus. Flashback to when this album was a big deal back in 1970.

Try not to get worried, try not to turn on to
Problems that upset you, oh.
Don't you know
Everything's alright, yes, everything's fine.

Last edited:

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I've been TIVOing The Unicorn since September and we finally started watching it tonight. Man...I recognize SO MUCH of it! We were dating in our late 30s with teenage kids too.
It's interesting to see it from the dad's side. Bonus is seeing Walton Goggins as a nice, likeable guy.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Gave my blown up elbow a test at doing some light weights (shoulder rehab stuff). Went okay. Talked to Big Buddha. He suggested I might have injured my shoulders lifting heavy women. o_O Think he might be kind of a strange cat.

Last edited:

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Per the Google, BowlGameDates.Com does not seem to be a thing. :(

Edit: Booked an Orlando flight anyway. No idea where I am staying or who I'll meet up with but got a flight 26th to the 30th. Had some Delta miles to apply so that worked okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: cowgirl836

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well good weekend at work got things finished up north swung by a clients and got paid on a outstanding debt, time to get cleaned up and make the game tonight.

Boxster and anyone else going have fun in Orlando.

• Agree
Reactions: Ms3r4ISU

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I'm 99% sure I should skip the bowl game. I'm planning on at least two more trips out to Blacksburg before the end of January. Gonna call the consignment people and see if I can schedule a time next week to determine what she says she can sell and what she says she can't or won't. Then I can start cleaning out the rest.
I want to have the house cleaned out right after my niece's wedding which is on January 18th.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I'm 99% sure I should skip the bowl game. I'm planning on at least two more trips out to Blacksburg before the end of January. Gonna call the consignment people and see if I can schedule a time next week to determine what she says she can sell and what she says she can't or won't. Then I can start cleaning out the rest.
I want to have the house cleaned out right after my niece's wedding which is on January 18th.
Good luck!

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
We looked at bowl packages and discussed it...but once again, coming right after a big Thanksgiving trip we've decided "ehhhh, maybe next year", despite the fact that this bowl is at the perfect time for us to go. :(

I have to admit, though, it's nice to be able to say "maybe next year, since bowls are occurring with far more frequency than they used to. :D

• Agree
Reactions: BuffettClone
Status
Not open for further replies.