*** Official #23 IOWA STATE VS Kansas State Game(Day) Thread ***

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
OK genius, name the coach ISU should hire. Had to be realistic, and preferably someone that isn't going to jump at the first job opportunity that's better.
Why do I have to be genius, why is everyone angry over the fact that I think ISU can get a good coach if MC leaves. I believe ISU has a lot to offer if there are any future vacancies. But it is Moot at this point.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 83cy

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
You guys know... it’s totally fine to love Campbell and still be upset about today and the areas he clearly needs to improve. Good Lord can the absolutist nonsense. Campbell himself knows better than us that we have to get better in specific areas and more consistent to reach his goals.

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
KSU staff had their team ready to play from the start, knew what they wanted to do against our defense and offense. The players executed, and they stuck to the game plan through adversity. I'm impressed.
I’m more depressed ISU did none of that. This team didn’t play to their full potential once this year. No I am not counting the Monroe game.

clone1990

Apr 14, 2008
Nice straw man. Again, just don’t spout any BS about how ISU fans don’t deserve better than today. That’s a load of crap.

Nobody is saying the team isn’t trying. So lay off the straw man BS.
People can expect more, but when you have idiots saying the hope Campbell goes to FSU gonna call them out

How phuckin stupid can people be?
No doubt, but sick of this idea that we can’t expect to win and have a winning tradition. KSU was the worst team in Division I history prior to the vampire.

• Winner
Reactions: CloneIce

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles

Because I don't think ISU can get a better staff.
And you called out that KSU beat us with a first year coach and ignored the fact KSU had a culture that Snyder built.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Why do I have to be genius, why is everyone angry over the fact that I think ISU can get a good coach if MC leaves. I believe ISU has a lot to offer if there are any future vacancies. But it is Moot at this point.
It's dumb to be talking about getting a different coach at this point. really dumb.

• Winner
Reactions: HoustonClone

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
How many of you lived through the 40 years of losing seasons we had?

My god, we can still win 8 games this year. What have YOU done to deserve more than that?
It's all about expectations. This team was picked to finish third in the conference and we didn't live up to that. We had several losses in just heart breaking fashion, and even in the wins, we did our best to give away plenty of them (UNI, Texas and Kanas for example). Had zero business losing to Iowa or Oklahoma State at home. We can all be happy that we aren't a 2 or 3 win team every year now, but it doesn't mean we can't have expectations and want better than 7-5 with a team that was VERY capable of doing so in what is quite honestly not a very good year for the conference.