*** Official #13 Seton Hall VS IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
What's up with the short shorts making a comeback? Tyrese is so tall and lanky they barely cover past his mid thigh. I've got underwear longer than that
While they are shorter than the knee length shorts that have been popular, when I think of short shorts I think of John Stockton of Utah Jazz fame. You can clearly see the difference in the attached pic.
20191129_114536.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: I-stateTheTruth

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
I watched a recording of the Michigan game this morning and listened to Alabama live. Nice to see the 3's dropping. I thought we played pretty well against Mich. We had a couple lulls that seemed to be the difference. Announcers thought they would be the best team in the B10 so it was a good measuring stick. Halliburton was incredible in this game. It really gave me a lot of hope for tonight and the season. Especially after seeing TTU lay an egg against Iowa.

UnCytely

SuperFanatic
Sep 24, 2017
Council Bluffs, Iowa
I really hate it when ESPN shuffles a game off to ESPNU. I view that channel as the ugly step-sister of the ESPN channels, the channel they put games on when they are just not good enough for ESPN or ESPN2.

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
I haven't watched much/many of our games so far this year but watched most of the game yesterday. Not to be a Debbie Downer but when we get to Big 12 play, the #big12refs are going to be calling Tyrese for at least 3 carries a game if he doesn't change up his style a little.

Same way he played last year, I don't recall him getting called for carrying.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Michigan just dominated Gonzaga. Would be curious to see if Michigan goes from unranked to #1.

No, but they really should be in the top 10 IMO. Obviously the preseason rankings were WAY off on Michigan.

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
All the sports books have Seton Hall as a clear favorite. We need to play like we've got nothing to lose and pull off the upset.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron