(5-0) WVU vs (6-0) UNI right now on CBSSN

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
This site is full of good people and far from an embarrassment. For those you do not care to interact with, there's a great feature called "ignore." It will change your life. Guaranteed.
It used to be. Now it’s a bunch of jerks that can’t have a conversation without attacking and name calling. It’s really becoming an embarrassment to Real cyclone fans

• Disagree
Reactions: Macloney

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I have
Made this stand several times and nothing has ever been done. I have been a memeber if this site since it started and Jeremy owned it. We used to talk about cyclone sports and disagreements happened but it was fine. Now it’s a mob of the same guys coming after everyone and it’s ridiculous. I have been a Clone fan since I was born 45 years ago. I’m personal friends with the associate AD and go
Out with frank all the time. This site is becoming an embarrassment to Iowa State because people can’t just talk and enjoy cyclone sports without attacking. My father is a booster and has a suite and we don’t miss games. It’s sad Cyclone fans act this way.

Seems like there is a simple solution. Join another board.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Cat Stevens

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I suck at spelling but never a victim. Just not good at internet people who sit behind a keyboard and would never in a million years say stuff to my face. I would actually appreciate a guy that did that.
do your parents own a hot tub and do you trash fast food restaurants?

• Funny
Reactions: Cat Stevens

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I suck at spelling but never a victim. Just not good at internet people who sit behind a keyboard and would never in a million years say stuff to my face. I would actually appreciate a guy that did that.
Dude it's the internet. If you're this stressed out take a break. For real.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
So I’ve been asked many times to meet up. So who of these keyboard warriors (cat Stevens) wants to meet up?

Lol cydkar I believe has the first shot. You wanted to meet me, but never followed through. Offer still stands if you're down here in southern Iowa I will meet up with you.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron