Texas Must Be Destroyed

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I say lets Break those Horns into a million little pieces and send'em packing back to austin with another LOSS...and remember GO Cyclones!!

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I hope ISU puts it to Texas. My take after our game is pretty simple, they were the most physical team K-State played all year, Baylor would be second. Texas won the line of scrimmage and held K-State under a hundred rushing. Whether that Longhorn team shows in Ames or not will be interesting to watch. But they are talented and have a bunch of previously injured dudes back on the field. I believe their QB, Sam Ehlinger, is the best in the conference after Hurts. He's tough as nails, big, strong, throws adequately, and is a hell of a leader. Texas's defense is better than Oklahoma's, which, granted, isn't saying much.

• Informative
Reactions: BigCyFan

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
Baylor all but clinches a big12 title game birth with a Cyclone win. Lets Go 'Clones!
giphy.gif

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
I hope ISU puts it to Texas. My take after our game is pretty simple, they were the most physical team K-State played all year, Baylor would be second. Texas won the line of scrimmage and held K-State under a hundred rushing. Whether that Longhorn team shows in Ames or not will be interesting to watch. But they are talented and have a bunch of previously injured dudes back on the field. I believe their QB, Sam Ehlinger, is the best in the conference after Hurts. He's tough as nails, big, strong, throws adequately, and is a hell of a leader. Texas's defense is better than Oklahoma's, which, granted, isn't saying much.

We need entitled, arrogant Texas to show up in Ames Saturday. We also need pissed off and ready to go ISU to show up. The rest will take care of itself.

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
Baylor all but clinches a big12 title game birth with a Cyclone win. Lets Go 'Clones!
Baylor will drop both of their games against OU and UT. Then Miles personally eats your sideline heater paperwork in front of the team. Big 12 office agrees the paperwork was not filed correctly guarenteeing another OU - UT CCG.

Rhule holds a pregame press conference crying his eyes out about how unfair it is to play in cold weather while not wearing a coat.

Rest of conference says **** Baylor.

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
Baylor will drop both of their games against OU and UT. Then Miles personally eats your sideline heater paperwork in front of the team. Big 12 office agrees the paperwork was not filed correctly guarenteeing another OU - UT CCG.

Rhule holds a pregame press conference crying his eyes out about how unfair it is to play in cold weather while not wearing a coat.

and then accepts a job as an NFL head coach

Rest of conference says **** Baylor.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron