POLL: Where does Foster commit to tomorrow?

Where does Foster commit to tomorrow?

• Iowa State

Votes: 221 42.5%
  • Iowa

Votes: 299 57.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dingus

May 23, 2013
Lol at the freak out and rationalizing going on around here and then him picking isu.

so based on this, are we supposed to give props to cytwins and articzone for the original info or hate on them for giving a different take recently? I need some direction here.

Reactions: Halincandenza

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Congratulations to the staff and Xavier.

And CyTwins.

Xavier, Conditt, and Young are going to be a formidable frontline. If Foster improves like Jacobson, he’ll be drafted.

Reactions: CyTwins

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I don't want to be that guy who votes in the poll after the news is out, but you can only see the results after you vote. Anyone want to tell me what the result of the poll were?

• Agree
Reactions: ILikeCy

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I'm interested where Gunnerclone and the rest of the clowns are on this one. Once again CyTwins is right on target. Maybe a "ban" for all of those people that thought CW should just stroll into the thread and tell us that he was headed to Iowa since that was a "sure" thing as of Friday night.

Happy for Steve Prohm and the staff. They worked their collective asses off on this one. Happy for CyTwins to shut up a few people on this site.

We need twins on that wall.

he is da real MVP

Reactions: isu83 and CyTwins

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I don't want to be that guy who votes in the poll after the news is out, but you can only see the results after you vote. Anyone want to tell me what the result of the poll were?

I think Iowa had about 100 more votes the last time I saw it, that was early this morning.

• Friendly
Reactions: VeloClone

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Iowa has only 4 NCAA wins in the last 20 years if I am not mistaken.

I was glancing at it and 20, 15, 10, 5, Fran's tenure...no matter how you slice it there's no comparing the programs. If you add in the entire 80s and 90s it becomes more of a discussion. Nothing remotely close about them since the turn of the century.

Going back 20 years adds in ISU's Elite Eight, Back to Back Regular season B12 titles, and another tourney title. 20 years is the worst time frame for Iowa fans to pretend it's close. Every timeframe shorter than that is still pretty bad.

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
Lol at the freak out and rationalizing going on around here and then him picking isu.

so based on this, are we supposed to give props to cytwins and articzone for the original info or hate on them for giving a different take recently? I need some direction here.

yes

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
Coach Prohm always gets criticized when things don’t go right or our way. If XF had gone to that other team, myself included, would have been blogging nonsense about this coach and his staff. So I’m going to man up and give credit where its due. Congrats to Coach Prohm and his staff for the job well done in bringing this young talent that had every reason to go to Iowa since he has had parent connections to that school. So congrats again to the coach Prohm and his staff. Excellent work.

Reactions: VeloClone