*** Official IOWA STATE VS #9 Oklahoma Game(Day) Thread ***

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
The most aggravating aspect of this team is the lack of fundamental football on things that still haven’t been corrected. At least Breece said, “To hell with it I will get us back into this game.” I mean we are rolling and then ANOTHER penalty inside the 30 yard line. And dropped interceptions galore again. If you lose, you lose. But the things that are causing the losses are just maddening because they are easy fixes. Don’t preach winning in the margins and with fundamentals and then completely suck at them. Now let’s get this together defense.

CentexCyclone

Oct 20, 2015
Huge scoring drive to change the psychology of the game: Get into the OU defenders' heads. Now Cyclone D needs to get off the field quick.

HandSanitizer

Apr 19, 2006
Bondurant, IA
going back to K-State beating OU.
OU 2 TO's to KSU 0
Time of possession OU 22 to KSU 38
This is how KSU and Iowa are typically always in games.

To beat OU you need to win the TO battle which had the chance to do.

chiroclone88

Nov 14, 2006
I'm not a robot
The most aggravating aspect of this team is the lack of fundamental football on things that still haven’t been corrected. At least Breece said, “To hell with it I will get us back into this game.” I mean we are rolling and then ANOTHER penalty inside the 30 yard line. And dropped interceptions galore again. If you lose, you lose. But the things that are causing the losses are just maddening because they are easy fixes. Don’t preach winning in the margins and with fundamentals and then completely suck at them. Now let’s get this together defense.
I’m sure you made some good points but it was too much to read.

• Funny
Reactions: cygrads

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron