**2019 College Football**

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
We needed K State to be down for a while. Doesn't look like that's going to be the case. Rooting for Texas today, and yes I feel dirty.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Not that I’m questioning Nick Saban’s coaching ability, but how good are you really when all you have to do to recruit the best athletes in the world is just give them an offer and that’s it? Then just let all of those all-world athletes out athlete everyone in every game except one or two a season?

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Man, Ohio State and Illinois really broke Wisconsin, didn’t they?

Wisconsin has really, really good players...I'm talking Big Men. The difference is noticeable with Iowa like when Iowa State used to play OU. I wonder if they go to class?

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
watching IOwa wisconsin.....this seems pretty elementary for pass defense, but I have been playing and watching this for 40 years. Good pass defense will chuck/hit/check a reciever to throw off a pass route. Pretty obvious right? Referees cannot throw a flag everyt down? Hell, Snyder did this to Iowa State for 20 years. Iowa is just letting the Wisconsin recievers run their nerf football backyard routes and the timing is working out perfect. Whatev. That is why you recruit and play BIG corners...not fast smurfs.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I don’t think these Iowa/Wisconsin announcers know the difference between running into the kicker and roughing the kicker.

Exactly. C'mon guys, you should know the rules of the game. They made it sound like Iowa took the 3 pts over taking the 1st down. It wouldn't have been a 1st down guys.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Now the announcers were saying we'd see an onside kick by Iowa..... when there's over 3 mins left and Iowa has 2 timeouts left. Geez.... just stupid. Of course Iowa kicked it deep like they should.