STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Honestly never seen two fan bases so confident in getting a recruit. At this point I would not be shocked either way. I don’t think it is good he went to the Hawk game last night. Yet some on here are over confident in their sources. Very strange. If he picks Iowa state that would be one hell of a troll job going to the Hawk game last night.

Considering guys like Bobo seem to be constantly in trolling ISU mode, maybe it'd be just a bit of a preemptive move.

Redman97

Jul 31, 2011
Iowa City
that Iowa State has a better basketball program than Iowa.

Then win the freaking game. Show it on the court. If we had lost to UNI in football, it would have been little consolation to say “yeah but we’re the better program.” That’s what Iowa fans have always done after losing to us in football. It’s always BS and always will be.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Then win the freaking game. Show it on the court. If we had lost to UNI in football, it would have been little consolation to say “yeah but we’re the better program.” That’s what Iowa fans have always done after losing to us in football. It’s always BS and always will be.

why is your fan self esteem concerned with Iowa. It’s one week in the fall and one night in the winter.

And if you look back over this century, we have won the game far more than we have lost it.

• Winner
Reactions: ComCY

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

are you trying to say Iowa has a better basketball program?

you’re either an ignorant troll or another jerkoff insecure loser hawk fan if you are making that assertion.

do better

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA

You know Fran McCafferey has a losing record against Iowa State and has never won in Hilton right?

Having said all that, bragging about the winner of a December basketball game is a pretty sad flex.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas

Uhm.. unless I woke up in some alternate universe Fran record vs ISU is 3-6?

I mean Iowa wins 1 game and actually beats a team in NCAA tourney for first time in decade+ and they get all puffy chested.. lol

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
I think all the Hawk trolls on here will be very disappointed with the “meltdown” on here if Foster picks Iowa. I know personally I will shrug, but will be excited to see what we get for a mid-year transfer.
If he picks Iowa, I’ll see that as a sigh of relief because we don’t want someone who lacks logic or doesn’t want to improve their game. Hope he makes the smart decision, comes to Iowa State, plays for a competent coaching staff that improves players skill sets and puts players in the league, and a fan base that actually shows up to games.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy and ATCy

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Honestly never seen two fan bases so confident in getting a recruit. At this point I would not be shocked either way. I don’t think it is good he went to the Hawk game last night. Yet some on here are over confident in their sources. Very strange. If he picks Iowa state that would be one hell of a troll job going to the Hawk game last night.

Are you switching devices or something?

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
why is your fan self esteem concerned with Iowa. It’s one week in the fall and one night in the winter.

And if you look back over this century, we have won the game far more than we have lost it.
giphy.gif

• Agree
Reactions: Doc

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Basketball I don't care about all that much outside of their players just being annoying since they grow up waiting for that magical December night.

Football the only frustration is CMC tries to match up with Iowa instead of utilizing his own mismatches the last two seasons.

Rockymtcy

Oct 2, 2018
If he picks Iowa, I’ll see that as a sigh of relief because we don’t want someone who lacks logic or doesn’t want to improve their game. Hope he makes the smart decision, comes to Iowa State, plays for a competent coaching staff that improves players skill sets and puts players in the league, and a fan base that actually shows up to games.
JSB alt?

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016

Did you forget your password again?