STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I hope I’m wrong but this has Hawkeye written all over it. If the girlfriend story is true, there’s no way he’s coming to Ames.
Actually it'd be pretty easy for him to say to himself " I cant wait for my ex to see me with other college coeds" I'll go with ISU and coach Prohm :)

Reactions: CySmurf

ruflosn

Dec 21, 2008
193ekgxycnqy3gif.gif

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Seems like all our eggs are in one basket. No pun intended. Hope we have a plan B, cause we’re about to be nutcupped.

Yea, just sitting with the 4th best class in the Big XII without him, Allllllll the eggs....

He is a very good prospect that happens to be from Iowa and Hoks want him.

Place him in Texas and we are competing with Texas A&M for him and there aren't 3 pages in this thread.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
The recruiting standard we're up against is not and really has never been iowa so comparing classes is pointless. In basketball it truly is just one game a year that has little to no bearing on a successful season. We don't NEED in state talent to be a successful program (different in football due to numbers and roster development). However, signing the very few in state prospects worthy of a major conference offer is always nice. Foster is definitely one of those talents so it would be nice to sign him. He does not make or break the class though.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
The recruiting standard we're up against is not and really has never been iowa so comparing classes is pointless. In basketball it truly is just one game a year that has little to no bearing on a successful season. We don't NEED in state talent to be a successful program (different in football due to numbers and roster development). However, signing the very few in state prospects worthy of a major conference offer is always nice. Foster is definitely one of those talents so it would be nice to sign him. He does not make or break the class though.

Prohm seems pretty good at pulling rabbits out of his hat --

see Caleb Grill --

I am sure we will be fine with that last spot whatever we do with it.

Iowa... not so much. Playing with the two crappy guards they have signed and the twins, who are probably nice young men but not high-major prospects... shoot me.

davehon

Apr 4, 2015
Prohm seems pretty good at pulling rabbits out of his hat --

see Caleb Grill --

I am sure we will be fine with that last spot whatever we do with it.

Iowa... not so much. Playing with the two crappy guards they have signed and the twins, who are probably nice young men but not high-major prospects... shoot me.
See LW and See THT

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron