NBA: James Harden vs Strip Clubs

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Exhaustive. Pretty unnecessary, but exhaustive. NBA guys not playing as well in fun cities isn't exactly earth-shattering news.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Salt Lake City strip clubs suck, so I have been told.

I guess maybe it depends on the expectations of the clientele. Maybe to SLC locals and visitors the strip clubs are so great because their expectations are so low going in. Set the bar low enough and you can't be disappointed.

I'm kind of surprised that there are even strip clubs (plural! at least ten!) in SLC. Right off the bat they've blown right past my expectations.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
I guess maybe it depends on the expectations of the clientele. Maybe to SLC locals and visitors the strip clubs are so great because their expectations are so low going in. Set the bar low enough and you can't be disappointed.

I'm kind of surprised that there are even strip clubs (plural! at least ten!) in SLC. Right off the bat they've blown right past my expectations.
Been awhile since I have been there but they have a dress code of collar shirts for the men. The college girls working their way through college had to keep their bottoms on and wear pasties.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I was staying in the Skirvin Hilton (yes the real name) in downtown OKC once and the Toronto Raptors were staying in the rooms around me. I woke up to a very loud argument between one of the players and his baby mama in the room next to me. At first it was hilarious, then it got annoying and then I started to get scared for the NBA guy because she sounded really crazy (she was mad that he was out late after the game at the clubs). After a while they stopped and I went back to sleep. I woke up early to check out and hit the road for my drive back to Iowa and as I was leaving they all had their dirty game uniforms sitting outside their doors waiting for the managers to pick them up. I could have stolen everyone of there game uniforms lol, but the fact they were dirty grossed me out.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I was staying in the Skirvin Hilton (yes the real name) in downtown OKC once and the Toronto Raptors were staying in the rooms around me. I woke up to a very loud argument between one of the players and his baby mama in the room next to me. At first it was hilarious, then it got annoying and then I started to get scared for the NBA guy because she sounded really crazy (she was mad that he was out late after the game at the clubs). After a while they stopped and I went back to sleep. I woke up early to check out and hit the road for my drive back to Iowa and as I was leaving they all had their dirty game uniforms sitting outside their doors waiting for the managers to pick them up. I could have stolen everyone of there game uniforms lol, but the fact they were dirty grossed me out.

The players took their game worn uniforms back to their hotel? I would have thought that was handled by the team managers in the locker room postgame.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
The players took their game worn uniforms back to their hotel? I would have thought that was handled by the team managers in the locker room postgame.

I thought it was odd too, but sure enough they had the laundry bags (like we used at ISU FB) sitting outside their doors with their uniforms in them.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I thought it was odd too, but sure enough they had the laundry bags (like we used at ISU FB) sitting outside their doors with their uniforms in them.

LOL at the idea of Kawhi Leonard schlepping around his dirty uniform in a Marriott lobby in Indy or Cleveland or something. How long ago was this?

• Agree
Reactions: SCyclone

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
LOL at the idea of Kawhi Leonard schlepping around his dirty uniform in a Marriott lobby in Indy or Cleveland or something. How long ago was this?

It was a while ago, maybe like 7 - 10 years ago (early in OKC's tenure).

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
The most shocking thing in that post is that Salt Lake City has the 3rd best strip clubs of the NBA cities.
giphy.gif

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
In case you were wondering who rounded out the top 10 best and worst (click on the 'Strip club rating by city' tab at the top):

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER

Ha, that is where I stay when I'm in OKC. Derek Rose refused to stay there because it is haunted.

• Funny
Reactions: isufbcurt

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron