*** Official Mississippi Valley State VS IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
That dude is straight obsessed with ISU. I mean, his posting history there and at the Iowa 247 site is heavily focused on us. So freaking weird.

Is this the same guy who calls our program a pirate ship? The all our players are thugs dude.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Which newcomer surprised the most in game one? Nixon or Grill?
Most surprised by Grill but Jackson was way good in 2nd half. Haven’t had time to read through the whole thread yet but Zion is night and day difference from last year.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Don't ever say 'us' again. You are not an ISU fan. You're a cyber troll sitting at your computer in a potato chip greased t-shirt drinking Mountain Dew Code Red in your parents basement.
I agree with your sentiment about the subject at hand. However, I'm thinking to myself, "I'm sitting at my computer and just spilled a tortilla chip with fire-roasted salsa on my t-shirt, I'm drinking a Surly Furious and I'm in my office with the door closed so the kids won't bother me while I CF." I hate it when I become self-aware.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I agree with your sentiment about the subject at hand. However, I'm thinking to myself, "I'm sitting at my computer and just spilled a tortilla chip with fire-roasted salsa on my t-shirt, I'm drinking a Surly Furious and I'm in my office with the door closed so the kids won't bother me while I CF." I hate it when I become self-aware.
That moment when your gut hits the worst angle in the mirror in a clothing store.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Mississippi Valley State is bad. But I was pleasantly surprised with the team. I thought they played hard the entire night. Solo looked healthy.

And I'm not unhappy that a team west of here lost tonight.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Mississippi Valley State is bad. But I was pleasantly surprised with the team. I thought they played hard the entire night. Solo looked healthy.
I was pretty worried about him after the 2 operations he's had. Looked like he moved pretty well today though so that's a really good sign

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron